Heidi S.
Vernal, UT

How much should I be using with each diaper change? I always feel like I am using too much.

Julie M.
Julie M.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I use about a dime to nickel size amount depending on the size of the affected area.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
11 months, 1 week ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I covered my baby in it just to be sure lmao
Selena A.
Selena A.
1 year ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don't think there is really an exact amount to use each time. If you want it to last longer overall though, just do a little bit at a time as a little goes a long way. But if the rash is pretty bad you may want to put it on thick.
Rue A.
Rue A.
1 year, 3 months ago
A little goes a long way, but you should based on the size of what you're trying to heal.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Elsipogtog , NB
1 year, 4 months ago
You can never use too much! A little does go a long way (if you're budgeting the last little bit - I always do this when I'm running low) but I also do apply a generous amount for extra protection!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
1 year, 5 months ago
You can never use too much! This stuff is amazing....a prescription had my son (2) bottom bleeding. Applied this, next morning it was healed! Definitely a staple in my house.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
1 year, 6 months ago
I usually just make sure there is a nice thin layer over the rash. And you can't really use too much since it wipes off on their diaper a bit.
Nina H.
Nina H.
1 year, 9 months ago
My Pediatrician said you can't use too much, more often people use too little. Especially if you're trying to heal a diaper rash. Make sure you have a nice layer to help protect baby's skin.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
1 year, 9 months ago
A little bit goes along the way
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Burbank, IL
1 year, 11 months ago
One like a dime size even smaller