Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Vernal, UT
How much should I be using with each diaper change? I always feel like I am using too much.
Julie M.
Julie M.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I use about a dime to nickel size amount depending on the size of the affected area.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
9 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I covered my baby in it just to be sure lmao
Selena A.
Selena A.
10 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don't think there is really an exact amount to use each time. If you want it to last longer overall though, just do a little bit at a time as a little goes a long way. But if the rash is pretty bad you may want to put it on thick.
Rue A.
Rue A.
1 year ago
A little goes a long way, but you should based on the size of what you're trying to heal.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Elsipogtog , NB
1 year, 2 months ago
You can never use too much! A little does go a long way (if you're budgeting the last little bit - I always do this when I'm running low) but I also do apply a generous amount for extra protection!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
1 year, 2 months ago
You can never use too much! This stuff is amazing....a prescription had my son (2) bottom bleeding. Applied this, next morning it was healed! Definitely a staple in my house.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
1 year, 4 months ago
I usually just make sure there is a nice thin layer over the rash. And you can't really use too much since it wipes off on their diaper a bit.
Nina H.
Nina H.
1 year, 7 months ago
My Pediatrician said you can't use too much, more often people use too little. Especially if you're trying to heal a diaper rash. Make sure you have a nice layer to help protect baby's skin.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
1 year, 7 months ago
A little bit goes along the way
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Burbank, IL
1 year, 8 months ago
One like a dime size even smaller
Christina C.
Christina C.
2 years, 5 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I normally use about a pea size, it's thick and a little goes a long way but don't be afraid if you out too much, it won't hurt your baby!
Ditza H.
Ditza H.
2 years, 6 months ago
I use a small amount because its a thick product and it works great
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
2 years, 7 months ago
A little truly goes a long way with this product.
Amber T.
Amber T.
2 years, 7 months ago
I don't think you can use too much lol.. maybe too little. I use a lot because I want to be sure it's working. Trial and Error