Kimberly N.
Lansing, MI

How many times should this be applied a day?

C C.
C C.
1 year, 7 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Depending on the irritation, I would apply with every change. Sometimes my child just has minor redness and irritation and then I will apply once in the morning and once before bedtime.
Karen a.
Karen a.
1 year, 8 months ago
i use it on every diaper change just a little , even if theres no rash just to prevent my baby from getting one :)!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
2 years ago
I continue to use it until the diaper rash or redness has cleared.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
2 years ago
For us it's unlimited, as needed
Astrid R.
Astrid R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
2 years, 1 month ago
Se usa con cada cambio de pañal.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
2 years, 2 months ago
It really depends on the rash. If it seems to be flaring up, use a bit more. Frequent diaper changes really help the rash, too much moisture just makes it worse.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Drayton, ON
2 years, 6 months ago
We use it every diaper change, and my 10-month old has never yet had diaper rash. Yes that could be for a number of reasons, but I'm sure the Desitin is a huge part of that! It keeps a barrier from the wetness that lasts. It's the best stuff out there!
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Burbank, IL
2 years, 6 months ago
I only put it on my kids if they have a rash and when they do I apply after every diaper change and until the rash is gone
Chelsie S.
Chelsie S.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 3 months ago
Every diaper change would be the best
kim n.
kim n.
Horseheads, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
Yep every diaper change no matter what. Just helps to keep them clean and happy.