Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Lansing, MI
How many times should this be applied a day?
C C.
C C.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Depending on the irritation, I would apply with every change. Sometimes my child just has minor redness and irritation and then I will apply once in the morning and once before bedtime.
Karen a.
Karen a.
10 months ago
i use it on every diaper change just a little , even if theres no rash just to prevent my baby from getting one :)!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
1 year, 2 months ago
I continue to use it until the diaper rash or redness has cleared.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
1 year, 2 months ago
For us it's unlimited, as needed
Astrid R.
Astrid R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
1 year, 3 months ago
Se usa con cada cambio de pañal.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
1 year, 4 months ago
It really depends on the rash. If it seems to be flaring up, use a bit more. Frequent diaper changes really help the rash, too much moisture just makes it worse.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Drayton, ON
1 year, 8 months ago
We use it every diaper change, and my 10-month old has never yet had diaper rash. Yes that could be for a number of reasons, but I'm sure the Desitin is a huge part of that! It keeps a barrier from the wetness that lasts. It's the best stuff out there!
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Burbank, IL
1 year, 8 months ago
I only put it on my kids if they have a rash and when they do I apply after every diaper change and until the rash is gone
Chelsie S.
Chelsie S.
Las Vegas, NV
2 years, 5 months ago
Every diaper change would be the best
kim n.
kim n.
Horseheads, NY
2 years, 7 months ago
Yep every diaper change no matter what. Just helps to keep them clean and happy.
Ruthie L.
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
You can use it every time you change the diaper but you will see the improvement immediately
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Edmonds, WA
2 years, 9 months ago
I use aquaphor on my baby's tush when there is no rash present as a preventative and then when she does have an active rash I apply Max strength Destitin. It clears it up in no time at all.
chelsea n.
chelsea n.
Millville, MA
2 years, 9 months ago
As often as needed
Marianne M.
Marianne M.
2 years, 10 months ago
Every diaper change - thoroughly clean the area, *let it completely dry*, and then apply this over all the affected skin.