Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Lansing, MI
How many times should this be applied a day?
C C.
C C.
Dec. 2, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Depending on the irritation, I would apply with every change. Sometimes my child just has minor redness and irritation and then I will apply once in the morning and once before bedtime.
Karen a.
Karen a.
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
i use it on every diaper change just a little , even if theres no rash just to prevent my baby from getting one :)!
Mary L.
Mary L.
June 27, 2016, noon
I continue to use it until the diaper rash or redness has cleared.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
June 25, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
For us it's unlimited, as needed
Astrid R.
Astrid R.
June 16, 2016, 10:29 a.m.
Se usa con cada cambio de paƱal.
Kati S.
Kati S.
May 5, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
It really depends on the rash. If it seems to be flaring up, use a bit more. Frequent diaper changes really help the rash, too much moisture just makes it worse.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Jan. 21, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
We use it every diaper change, and my 10-month old has never yet had diaper rash. Yes that could be for a number of reasons, but I'm sure the Desitin is a huge part of that! It keeps a barrier from the wetness that lasts. It's the best stuff out there!
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Dec. 28, 2015, 9 p.m.
I only put it on my kids if they have a rash and when they do I apply after every diaper change and until the rash is gone
Chelsie S.
Chelsie S.
April 22, 2015, 2:08 a.m.
Every diaper change would be the best
kim n.
kim n.
Jan. 26, 2015, 2:37 p.m.
Yep every diaper change no matter what. Just helps to keep them clean and happy.
Ruthie L.
Ruthie L.
Jan. 13, 2015, 9:25 p.m.
You can use it every time you change the diaper but you will see the improvement immediately
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Dec. 22, 2014, 7:25 p.m.
I use aquaphor on my baby's tush when there is no rash present as a preventative and then when she does have an active rash I apply Max strength Destitin. It clears it up in no time at all.
chelsea n.
chelsea n.
Dec. 18, 2014, 2:39 p.m.
As often as needed
Marianne M.
Marianne M.
Nov. 6, 2014, 1:01 p.m.
Every diaper change - thoroughly clean the area, *let it completely dry*, and then apply this over all the affected skin.