BY DESITIN

#1 Choice of Pediatricians & Mothers Desitin Original is a unique formulation that contains 40% zinc oxide, the #1 Pediatrician recommended ingredient, and soothing emollients such as lanolin, petrolatum and Norwegian cod liver oil, a natural source of vitamins A and D. Desitin Original is so effective in sealing out wetness and germs, that in many cases, diaper rash starts to disappear in hours. And it s hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested, so it s gentle on tender skin. Helps provide overnight relief Rich, thick formula Helps heal, soothe & prevent diaper rash Questions? Call , weekdays, 9AM - 5 PM EST desitin.com  / prodhelp.com   see more...

• Me gustaria saber su textura y si enverdad ayuda al alivio del ra...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this to treat breakouts?3 Answers
  • I've always been used to a&ad ointment. But received this at ...12 Answers
Desitin Diaper Rash Maximum Strength Original Paste
  • "It works the most efficiently and seems to soothe a painful tush better than anything else I have used." in 12 reviews
  • "I have two babies in diapers so when they get a little red I pull out the magic cream desitin extra strength works wonders highly recommend this product!" in 10 reviews
  • "My son has very sensitive skin, this is the only over the counter product that has work for us.I love this product and always have one in hand." in 10 reviews
  • "i would have my son with a rash and soon as i put it on is just go away and i love keep works so good and i would always keep it in my bags" in 9 reviews
  • "this stuff truly works wonders and it gets rid of the diaper rash so fast as soon as you put it on the baby you can tell that its working" in 9 reviews
Rachel S.
Mega Parent Expert
I use this on my baby for diaper rash. It is really really thick and has an odor which is not very pleasant (like fish & cold medicine). It works by healing a sore bottom but the smell is overpowering that as soon as you get to hold the baby you can smell it. It reminds me the sore muscle reliever creme like Bengay and Aspercreme. This is available at most grocery, mass and drug stores.
Ariel B.
Mega Parent Expert
This is our go to cream for diaper rash. The thickness to it helps to last longer meaning longer protection. We tried rapid relief but it did not help as well as the Maximum strength. This cleared up any rash we had and never had to see medical intervention. We purchased it in tub form from Amazon for additional savings.
trisha V.
Andover
Mega Parent Expert
This seems to be my go to brand for diaper rash. I think I chose it because it is a well known and trusted brand. It works great and is very effective. I think most diaper rash cream is pricey so I guess the price of this is average. I will continue to purchase this when needed.
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert
This product brought much relief to my son after awful diaper rashes! Literally after one diaper change with the cream the rashes would almost be gone! We used it at night for extra precaution since he would be a wet diaper for a longer time to prevent diaper rashes. Will be using this product again with our future children!
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
This is a little miracle worker. One of my girls had a really bad diaper rash and the next day it was 90% better. It's very effective and affordable. The only thing I did not like was her heavy and pastey it is. It's really had to take off. But the plus side is that you don't have to keep applying it to your baby. I only used it was it was a bad diaper rash I wouldn't recommend you use it for a everyday diaper paste.
Nicole S.
Mega Parent Expert
Works amazing on my daughter! Luckily she does not get diaper rash often, but I think a large part of that is using this product as a preventative! When she does have a small rash, we use this and it is gone within a day or two. Always a staple in our home and I always give a tube as a baby shower gift!
Roger R.
Mega Parent Expert
I recently bought this product because the brand I was using for my son was not doing its job. This is a lifesaver, my baby barely gets any rashes. Only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because of the strong smell. Even after my baby has its clothes on, you can still smell it. However, I can look past that and will keep repurchasing.
kella l.
Norman
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product! Worth every penny! It's the only thing that worked to heal my sons super bad diaper rash, it was to the point that it was bleeding, like it just happened over night and took less than 2 days to go away with this cream. I have about 3 new tubes for when I run out. Highly recommend!!
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product so much.
My daughter got a really bad rash because she was allergic to a certain  diaper and we used this rash cream and it helped her little butt. it is very effective and it it very inexpensive i will always continue to buy this product i love it so much!
liz O.
I swear by this when my baby has a rash it works very fast . If I put this on the rash next day is way better it's not even too expensive I bought it at Walmart I have bought it 2 times already ! I highly recommend !Desitin Diaper Rash Maximum Strength Original Paste
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is Desitin better than Boudreaux's Butt Paste?
Kim S.
What worked best for you.. This one (maximum strengthen, purple tube) or the original one (blue on containers)?
Heidi S.
Vernal, UT
How much should I be using with each diaper change? I always feel like I am using too much.
Kimberly N.
Lansing, MI
How many times should this be applied a day?
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I've always been used to a&ad ointment. But received this at my baby shower, which would you recommend?