DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream

DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream instantly forms a protective layer on your baby's skin to soothe and relieve rash discomfort, providing relief from the first use. This fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream your everyday partner in protecting against and treating diaper rash for relief your baby can feel. Uses: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash Protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness Benefits: Relieves diaper rash discomfort from the very first use Creamy formula that glides on smoothly and wipes off easily Helps reduce redness and irritation of sensitive skin Forms a protective barrier on the skin Provides moisturization and emolliency to the skin Clinical evidence: DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream helps provide overnight relief of diaper rash. In a clinical study, 90% of babies with diaper rash had noticeable relief within 12 hours of the use of DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream. Allergies: DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream is hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested.

Moms, what’s your go to for diaper rash? Desitin seems to make it worse.
[product:desitin-rapid-relief-diaper-rash-cream]
I am new to this app how does everything work?
Start your review of DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream uploaded by Yessica N.
desintin is very good to take care of the intimate part of our baby because they are always exposed by the diaper.
Camila N.
Orlando, FL
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream uploaded by Camila N.
This is a wonderful ointment that prevents diaper rash. I always used it on my daughter and it is very difficult for her to have diaper rash.
Madison C.
Lebanon, MO
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream uploaded by Madison C.
I have never used any other diaper rash creams, but this one always does the trick. It soothes and gets rid of diaper rash very quickly, usually in the day. Only reason for 4 stars is I don’t know how safe it is and the ingredients. My little ones like to get into stuff and I hate for it to be toxic.
Isthar Z.
Orlando, FL
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream uploaded by Isthar Z.
Thanks to this cream I never have to worry about diaper rash on my baby, I use it with every diaper change and my baby loves it, is not expensive and I been using it for 3 months and is only middle empty, would definitely recommend DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream uploaded by Sabrina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok this is the best Rash medicine!! I’ve tried a lot & this one was honesty the best one that worked for my baby DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream
Kristen C.
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream uploaded by Kristen C.
My son woke up vomiting and then came to diarrhea and instantly he was burned down below. I ran to family dollar and this immediately gave him relief. He was fire engineer red and within the hour, he was a little pink! I would highly recommend.
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Target
Desitin Daily Defense Cream is my go to for any sign of a rash on my baby’s bottom or genitalia. Parents can trust this product to begin working from the first use! It’s Paraben, phthalate, rye, and fragrance FREE!! Pediatrician and Dermatologist tested!!DESITIN Daily Defense Cream DESITIN Daily Defense Cream
Christian S.
Las Vegas, NV
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream uploaded by Christian S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this is fragrance free, and hypoallergenic. This makes it great for sensitive skin and newborns. This is a thick paste so it creates a great barrier between the skin and the diaper and any moisture. This always clears up any diaper rash my kids got and quickly.
Roslyn C.
My only go to diaper rash cream. Works surprisingly fast. I'm the type to slather on baby butt cream as soon as I see even the slightest of reddness. But even on those red, bumpy diaper rashes..lessend significantly after day 1 use by third day it was all gone. It would've probably been faster if I switched to the max strength when my little one developed the rash, but I had a whole tub of this and didn't want to spend on buying a tube of the max strength. The rash wasn't severe anyway and this was more than enough to get rid of it. This is a definite must have for baby :)
Ritika R.
Concord, NC
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream uploaded by Ritika R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Its a hardcore defense cream for diaper rashes for little babies. Helped a lot with my baby in summer months. #babyessentials
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karen O.
il y a un an
viandra P. il y a un mois
Its the best, even older people use it for rashes, and tik tokers use it for other purposes 😆
Lynne B.
Hamilton, Mississippi
il y a 2 ans
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream is this the best brand to help with diaper rash ?
Karla N. il y a 2 ans
Honestly, it worked ok at first but when my daughter got a bad rash one day, Desitin made it worse. I tried using it again after that thinking maybe it was just the type of rash she had but it wasn't. Did some research and found out several other pare ts had similar experiences. After finding out about the chemicals it had and that i wasn't the only one, I quit using it.