Desitin 4.8 oz Diaper Rash Treatment uploaded by Susana B.Desitin 4.8 oz Diaper Rash Treatment uploaded by Kaylynn I.

BY DESITIN

Desitin 4.8 oz diaper rash treatment see more...

Jarielly S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product when my kid ends up having a diaper rash. It has also worked well for other rashes my kid had before around his neck. I use this one during day time for rapid relief while I use Desitin Diaper Rash Ointment at night time since it’s a long lasting relief! These two together the way I use them, makes the rash leave faster than using one or the other or nothing at all.

Quick tip : I also let my kid sit on warm water after he’s cleaned it will help a lot to calm it down also putting baby underwear and letting their skin breath for a while
Heather D.
Athens
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I also use a different brand, but this one is my favorite between the both. I just like to switch out every now and then especially if the rash is hard to get rid of switching out really helps but this one is my go to!
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product!! My baby got a horrible rash because of some cheap diapers. Every day I applied this for 5 days and every single day the rash disappeared more and more. Mind you it was a pretty big nasty red rash, my poor baby. This product works fast and it took away my baby's discomfort in minutes
Kaylynn I.
Phoenix , AZ
Love this diaper rash cream! It's not to thin or thick, not a super strong smell either.
I love that with the slightest sight or a rash I add a Lilly Desitin and it doesn't even take a full day for it to be gone! I'll recommend this product to any parent.
Becky V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product and works wonders! Desitin was highly recommended by friends and family because it has worked for them with their kids as well. Soothes the rash so baby is calm and doesn't feel the pain anymore.
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I usually need only one or two applications of this in my littles bums and they are good to go. I have used this for both of my daughters. Affordable price and at any local grocery store.
Amber N.
From my personal experience using it with my daughter, I don't like it. It's too thick & leaves a white residue and very hard to clean off when changing her diapers. I wouldn't recommend this product at all.
Jessica A.
By far the best one they make! Not smelly, not sticky, and very effective! My daughter has a mild food allergy and if she eats the food (on accident) I can use this cream knowing that in an hour the rash would be almost completely gone.
Stacy D.
New London, NC
This is the best diaper rash cream! The purple label Desitin is thicker and great also! Definitely worth purchasing if you're expecting or buying for a baby shower.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
This stuff works so quickly! I already see improvements by the next diaper change when we have to use this, which is crucial when dealing with baby/toddler rashes! And a little goes a long way.