Desirade My Desire Gift Set for Women, 3 Pc, 1 ea uploaded by Meybichell H.

BY DESIRADE MY DESIRE

My Desire Fragrance Set Eau de Parfum Spray 2 Body Lotion 3 Shower Gel Launched by the design house of Desirade. see more...

• I've been looking for a new gift set for my mom. Should I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany M.
Methuen, MA
I gave this to my aunt for one of her birthday gifts and she loves it. She said the smell is great and lasts for a long time :)
Sarah E.
A great fragrance which smells amazing. I have been using this fragrance for a few months now and is definitely worth the price. Lots of my friends have asked me where I got it from because they really like it so I'm pretty sure you guys will love it.
Meybichell H.
miami
I love this perfume, is amaizing , i need you , is the best , is the favorito of my mom
Liana P.
East Setauket, NY
I've been looking for a new gift set for my mom. Should I get it?