Desigual Disney Baby Nemo Bouncer, Multi-Colored uploaded by Karlita M.

BY DESIGUAL

Searching for Nemo? He was here, the whole time! Let baby pal around with Nemo, Mr. Ray, Squirt, and friends in this bouncer seat. This lightweight bouncer has all the soothing features baby needs - like soothing vibration, a deep cradling seat, mesh panels for airflow, and, of course, some of your favorite Finding Nemo characters. The engaging toy bar features Nemo and Squirt toys that can be removed for take-along fun. Find more fun Finding Nemo and Disney-themed baby gear, from Bright Starts! Large self-discovery mirror under Mr. Ray Two interactive toys that are removable to become hand-held toys or on-the-go toys Soothing vibration Deep, cradling seat features mesh panels to provide extra comfort for baby Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Unisex. Pattern: Fish. see more...

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This bouncer chair is so adorable. The things that i absolutely love about this bouncer chair is that it has a nice strong vibration to it, it has a mirror on it, and it also has plenty of space and room for your baby to grow in it. But, the things I don’t like about it are that the toys are so high up that your baby can’t even reach them to play with them, and also I wish that the seat would play music with it.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Ours makes the weirdest noise and makes me feel like it’s super unsafe for our baby. I’m rating it a three because without it vibrating my son loves it. I think we must have got a dud one. I’m not sure. If I can I will update the noise with video proof or ad it on this review later on if I can. It’s super cute and honestly pretty huge!
Karlita M.
weehakeen
Desigual Disney Baby Nemo Bouncer, Multi-Colored this is a perfect bouncer for the kids #influenster #Disney #MyBabies #Fun #BouncerChair
Rachel W.
St. Catharines
We loved this bouncer during the early months- especially at dinner time. Our little one loves looking at herself in the mirror! The vibrate setting is a little noisy but not unbearable. We received it as a shower gift.

Kohl's