Desigual Disney Baby Nemo Bouncer, Multi-Colored

by DESIGUAL

Searching for Nemo? He was here, the whole time! Let baby pal around with Nemo, Mr. Ray, Squirt, and friends in this bouncer seat. This lightweight bouncer has all the soothing features baby needs - like soothing vibration, a deep cradling seat, mesh panels for airflow, and, of course, some of your favorite Finding Nemo characters. The engaging toy bar features Nemo and Squirt toys that can be removed for take-along fun. Find more fun Finding Nemo and Disney-themed baby gear, from Bright Starts! Large self-discovery mirror under Mr. Ray Two interactive toys that are removable to become hand-held toys or on-the-go toys Soothing vibration Deep, cradling seat features mesh panels to provide extra comfort for baby Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Unisex. Pattern: Fish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Desigual Disney Baby Nemo Bouncer, Multi-Colored!
Austin, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter loves this and it’s pretty cute. However when it is turned on the whole thing rattled like crazy and obviously would wake up a sleeping baby! The harness came up to my daughters armpits when she was a newborn and she wasn’t very small either! Overall it’s a cute bouncer it just isn’t what I expected.
Bunker Hill, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby loves this bouncer! It's easy to move from room to room which makes it convenient to get things done around the house. He loves the toys and the mirrors. It does feature a vibration setting but I took 1 star off because it makes the toy attachment make this awful shaking noise.
Castroville, CA
This bouncer chair is so adorable. The things that i absolutely love about this bouncer chair is that it has a nice strong vibration to it, it has a mirror on it, and it also has plenty of space and room for your baby to grow in it. But, the things I don’t like about it are that the toys are so high up that your baby can’t even reach them to play with them, and also I wish that the seat would play music with it.
Ardmore , OK
Ours makes the weirdest noise and makes me feel like it’s super unsafe for our baby. I’m rating it a three because without it vibrating my son loves it. I think we must have got a dud one. I’m not sure. If I can I will update the noise with video proof or ad it on this review later on if I can. It’s super cute and honestly pretty huge!
Weehawken, NJ
Desigual Disney Baby Nemo Bouncer, Multi-Colored uploaded by Karlita M.
Desigual Disney Baby Nemo Bouncer, Multi-Colored this is a perfect bouncer for the kids #influenster #Disney #MyBabies #Fun #BouncerChair
St. Catharines
We loved this bouncer during the early months- especially at dinner time. Our little one loves looking at herself in the mirror! The vibrate setting is a little noisy but not unbearable. We received it as a shower gift.

Looking for your answer?