Desigual uploaded by Jéssica N.

Jennifer H.
I don`t like this brand at all! It is extremly expensive and the desings are so all over the place.  You can find better options, prettier and good quality for a better price. I don`t think its worth it.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
Theres this store near me, and me and my friend walked into it one day and were SHOCKED at how strange this store is. Looking at the designs (which are crazy tacky and too colorful and just overall not pleasing to the eye) and then the price tag, all we could say was WHY? As an art student, better patterns and colors could be put together than theirs AND for a better price. It's quite ridiculous. Just. No.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This brand is disgusting, if I could have gave them 0 stars I would. First of all, their clothes are hideous. They try so hard to be unique but those patterns and the color combinations are just so unpleasant. Second, did anything ever see their Mother's Day ad for Spain? Look it up. Really bad for the image of women. Thirdly, the price..can somebody say NOPE? This is just my honest opinion. I literally cringe when I pass by their store.
Graciela G.
As they say in Venezuela. For tastes the colors. Desigual I do not like it at all. Very high prices for the ugly clothing line. It's like a brand dedicated to hippie people but I really do not see anyone wearing these clothes. I do not know anyone who likes it. There is always a store that sells better clothes.
Francismar A.
Miami
anymore I would buy here, apart from being expensive, their clothes are of poor quality, items I had were stretching, lost color, the truth that are not good, or at least to ami me was not so well, lav erdad is that I don't like that pass you, so I do not recommend anything from this store
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I can not say much about their clothes because I never purchased any of them. You have to be into their type of clothing to appreciate that fashion style. It is not for everyone. But I absolutely love their bags, they are such cute design patterns and the quality is pretty great.
Mairangelica L.
Desigual bags are beautiful. You have a unique and appealing style. Besides they are very young and always colorful. They have excellent seams and are super tough to carry all kinds of things. Unfortunately I could only have one, I would love to have many more of this brand
Tamara C.
Bronx, NY
Aside from the statement pieces and wonderful selection of clothing, I can only give 4 stars due to pricing and sizes. I have four stores next to my job and none of them carry my size and I have the worst luck shopping online. However, I absolutely love the brand and have great hopes for it in the future.
Becky B.
Hopkinton, MA
I don't like Desigual very much. My sister's friend's dad owns the company, so my dad bought me a shirt from there. It was rather flamboyant and childish for my taste. It had bell sleeves and multi-patterned flowers all over it. I don't think the clothing is well-suited to American tastes.
Rana J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this brand soooo much! I wish they had more stores around USA because I'd love to have more opportunities to buy more of their clothing. Each piece looks unique and quirky. The fittings can be frustrating at times, so I'd much rather try them on in person instead of buying online and hoping they fit. They are definitely good quality clothes, and I understand why they're expensive.
zariah l.
san francisco, CA
What kind of style do they sell here? (streetwear, casual, classy)
Isabel D.
miami, florida
Why is that expensive
Jessica B.
Where is this store located?
Leslie S.
Where is this brand featured?
Marisol H.
Where the store in the united state?