BY DESIGNS FOR HEALTH #9 in Vitamin K

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Designs For Health - Vitamin D Supreme 5000 I.U. with Vitamin K - 180 Vegetarian CapsulesDesigns For Health Vitamin D Supreme 5000 I.U. with Vitamin K provides a clinically useful dose of vitamin D3 and vitamin K in both the K1 and MK-7 form of K2. This formula contains higher therapeutic doses tha see more...

Review (1)
Marta C.
This product contains 5,000 IU per capsule. After a few days of using the product, I am feeling more alert and less groggy and run down. The bottle does advise "For Professional Use Only". I am presuming that is because it also contains Vitamins K1 and K2 but from my research Vitamin D needs Vitamin K to be properly absorbed. However Vitamin K is a clotting factor so those on blood thinners might not wish to use this product without the advise of the doctor who prescribed their medication. It has helped me to feel better.