Design.Me Volumizing Shampoo

by PUFF.ME

Puff. Me Volatizing Shampoo

Fab Me volatizing shampoo; Paraben free; Made in the United States

Had anyone tried this shampoo? If so, does it truly give noticable volume?
Start your review of Design.Me Volumizing Shampoo!
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Design.Me Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Natasha G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really nice volumizing shampoo. I have fine, color treated hair and it gives me a lot of volume. It also smells great and lathers nicely. The only drawback is that it leaves my hair feeling and looking a bit dry. So far it’s the best volumizing shampoos I’ve tried, however, I wish I hadn’t purchased such a large liter bottle prior to trying it. Once I use this up I’m going to try some other brands to see if they’re less drying. If not, I’ll probably stick with this and just make sure I’m using a good hydrating conditioner on my ends.
Tashanda C.
Amazing product! Most "Volumizing shampoos usually leave my hair full feeling but also dry. The DM Fab me shampoo is the total opposite. It has a wonderful natural smell that is not over powering and my hair feel so soft, full and shiny after each use. It's a little pricey but I will definitely keep this product in my daily beauty regimen. I highly recommend this product! Design.Me Volumizing Shampoo
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
Do not notice much difference with volume. And it tends to weigh my hair down and go flat and get greasy faster than normal when I use this. But I love that it’s healthy for my hair and free of harsh chemicals.
Alexis W.
Claremont, NC
Use this everyday to give my hair the extra volume! Makes my hair not greasy and very full!
Holly A.
Elkhart, IN
It doesn’t have a great smell to it but it doesn’t smell bad. Don’t necessarily think it gives me a ton of volume but it cleans well!!
Jessica A.
Geddes
Super clean, fresh scent! Great for people who are sensitive to strong smells. Only thing that stops me from 5 stars is that it is a little spendy.
Joy S.
I have thin hair that tends to fizz a lot especially during seasons changing. This shampoo has worked amazing with my hair.
L A.
Calgary, AB
This shampoo smells amazing and does exactly what it is meant to. Hair is so soft, shiny and strong! This shampoo lathers well every single time!