Design.ME Powerdry.ME

by Design.me Hair

WHAT IT IS
PowerDry.ME is a microemulsion which forms a lubricious thin layer around the hair fibers providing better alignment of the fibers thus preventing entrapment of water molecules due to tangling. The fast drying process is further enhanced by the product ability to cause excess water to “bead”out instead of soak into the hair. Consequently, excess water is easier and faster to be removed.

KEY BENEFITS
• Decreases your blowdrying time by 50%!
• Frizz control
• Heat and UV Protection
• Smooth & conditions hair

HOW TO
Mist onto damp hair from roots to ends, dry and style.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Design.ME Powerdry.ME!
How would you rate this product?
Stefanie V.
Palmdale, CA
Design.ME Powerdry.ME uploaded by Stefanie V.
Design.ME Powerdry.ME uploaded by Stefanie V.
Girl you need this in your daily blow out regimen. Spritz from roots to ends before blow drying and styling and your hair dries quickly and smoothly. Hair smells good too. Excellent product.
Laike S.
Design.ME Powerdry.ME uploaded by Laike S.
This is a very light weight powder that I use whatever I blow dry my hair a lot it helps really taken all the moisture and helps relievethe fall off my hair. Smells like I just went to the salon however it is something you really have to plan to use
Deidre E.
Charleston, SC
This product is amazing because it coats the hair protecting it from outside elements. It helps reduce blow drying time in turn protecting the hair. I use this product every time I blow dry my hair. I highly recommend it.
kelly T.
Williamstown, NJ
This stuff is truly amazing! I have long thick hair and have been searching for a product to help my dry time. This product has literally cut it in half! When I tell you, it normally takes me a good 45 minutes to dry my hair and I just did it in 20, you probably won't believe me! But it did! This product is a time saving grace for me!
Kristin S.
High Point, NC
My hair dresser uses this on me and I absolutely love it. My hair will dry in just minutes when she uses this product!
Nikki B.
Plantsville, CT
A product that cuts your hair drying time in half and is a heat protectant! This product is light weight and gives my hair a little extra shine. Cost me about $18 at a salon.
Brett W.
The power dry me blow dry lotion is a game changer. If you wanna stop wasting your time blow drying your hair the news this product. It cuts your dry time in half the micro mist repels water and conditions your hair while fights against frez heat and UV rays
Mary D.
Anaheim, CA
Makes the blow drying process so much faster! Smells amazing and has great results! Love this!
Caitlynn V.
Tacoma , WA
Obsessed is an understatement! I’m a hairstylists & this spray is always on hand at the salon! It cuts the blow dry time, smooths & smells incredible!
Beauty B.
eddyville
Love this blow dry spray! I use it in the salon and it detangles the hair and helps cut blow drying time in half!!! Will most definitely buy again!

Looking for your answer?