Designing Health The Missing Link Ultimate Hip and Joint with Glucosamine - 5 lbs

BY DESIGNING HEALTH

Whole-food supplement to address the full spectrum of your dog's nutritional needs. All-natural whole foods and food concentrates are combined in this Super Food Supplement designed to support healthy skin and coat, digestive health and balanced energy levels for dogs. Important Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals are all delivered in this powdered supplement. The Plus formula provides all of the healthy benefits of the original formula plus the added joint support from 500 mg of Glucosamine Hydrochloride per tablespoon. Ingredients: Flax seed, glucosamine sulfate, blackstrap molasses, freeze dried liver, rice bran, primary dried yeast, sunflower seed, dehydrated alfalfa, dried carrot, freeze dried bone, dried fish meal, freeze dried oyster, sprouted green barley, dried kelp, lecithin, garlic, and yucca schidigera extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 20%, crude fat (min.) 26%, crude fiber (max.) 10%, moisture (max.) 10%, linoleic acid (omega-6) per tbsp. 5.6%, *Linoleic acid (omega-3) per tbsp. 12.5%, *Glucosamine sulfate per tbsp. 6.3%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles. Feeding Instructions: Add the Missing Link to your animal's regular food according to its weight. As with any high fiber product, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two. Some animals may benefit even more if their Missing Link intake is doubled for the first 90 days following the adjustment period. The daily intake can be divided into two or more servings if desired. Your animal will love the taste and you'll love the results. Daily intake three teaspoons = one tablespoon. Up to 20 lbs, one teaspoon 20 - 40 lbs, two teaspoons 40 - 80 lbs. (average size), three teaspoons 80 - 100 lbs, four teaspoons Over 100 lbs, six teaspoons. One lb. is approximately a two month supply for an averag see more...

• Is this good for smaller breeds like a wiener dog? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this, how long would a bag last for...1 Answers
  • Has anyone given this to pitbulls? I have a pitbull and his hip k...5 Answers
Buy on PETCO*
Aimee W.
I have been using this product for my 3 very spoiled babies (long-coat Chihuahua, Pomeranian/pekingese mix, & Pekingese), very fussy eaters for many years. I typically purchase it at a local pet health food store or on Amazon.com. My dogs are 7 lbs, 13 lbs, and 18 lbs so this product lasts forever! Their coats seem silkier, and it does seem to help their luzating patellas, with the glucosamine. Another huge bonus is that they ACTUALLY love the taste of it!! A huge win in my book! I will continue to add this to their food!
Amie P.
I absolutely love these glucosamine snacks. My dogs take them like treats and are extremely excited when they even here me crack the bag. I feel that these have really helped my dogs.hip and joint care is so important and having a delicious treat that they love is very helpful.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
I have been looking for this product recently in stores because it is absolutely fabulous! It may be a bit pricey but this is one of those products that truly work. Add to your dog food for joint and hip benefits. Your dog will love you for it!
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI
My dogs think they are regular treats. The St. Bernard I have had bone spurs and limps on occasion, now with these treats she seems to be a little better. I'm going to continue giving these to her daily
Sara E.
Chesapeake, VA
This product is simple to use and my Dog does not object at all to consuming Missing Link. The best part, though, is that it's helped his joints so much
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
My bulldog is getting old and her hip pain is slowing her down a bit. Anything we can do to help our loved animals feel better as they age the better.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
My mother tried this for her poor old doggy who has just been miserable the last few years. And she can now walk without falling down and crying.
Rachel B.
Empire, Al
Absolutely wonderful for my elderly dog who has trouble walking around, after she began eating this she started to be able to walk a but better.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Great product! It's great to strengthen dogs joints! I would definitely recommend this!
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
This is a really good product, it strengthens your pet's hips and joints, amazing.
Martha p.
Vista, CA
DOES IT REALLY WORK
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Yes it does if u give it to them consistently.
Rachael M.
Is this good for dogs.
Maile W.
Has anyone given this to pitbulls? I have a pitbull and his hip keeps popping out of place. I'm wondering if this would help ease his pain.
Rozzie P.
Annapolis, MD
I've heard great things about this, how long would a bag last for my dog who is about 90 pounds?