BY DESIGNER WHEY

Naturally Flavored & Sweetened 50 calorie 10g protein 1g sugar. Your Body.  Our Whey® Each pack of Protein 2GO® contains 10 grams of fast-acting premium whey protein isolate – providing muscle energy while stimulating recovery & growth. Vitamin C to support your immune system. B Vitamins to help keep your energy up. Naturally flavored & sweetened. 5-count box. Premium Whey Protein Isolate: Protein 2GO® contains 10 grams of fast-acting premium whey protein iso. see more...

• Is it worth the buy?1 Answers
  • What is the pricing on these drinks?1 Answers
  • How does it mix with water? Is it grainy? I am always looking for...1 Answers
Leslin O.
Nashville, TN
This has been a life saver for me. As s student and someone who works part time it is so easy to just throw these in the bag and be set for the day. They pack a lot of nutritional value and taste great. They do not leave a gritty taste either!
Aera K.
I love that they have a 2 go version of this. It's so quick to grab it when I'm in a rush.
Timera A.
Memphis, TN
I heard they are really great and taste good. I never tied it but will live to try it out
Karlie P.
Madison, AL
I love this flavor! I can't believe how much protein is in it too! I LOVE THIS!
Grace H.
Bayside, NY
Me han recommendado esta proteína me gustaría saber si funciona y si es saludable
Kaylia R.
Such a great convenience drink mix, Great for on the go or for a quick snack.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I tried one of these from my gym buddy there really good they come in a lot of different flavors
Erin H.
Pinson, TN
NOW WHEY LEMONADE?! WHEY IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD
Erin H.
Pinson, TN
THERE'S SO MANY WHEY SHAKES
Karlie P.
Madison, AL
This looks soooo good! Does it taste like fake sugar or is the mixed berry flavor good?
Danielle Z.
Anybody see this in particular stores that I can purchase from?
Barbie S.