Designer Whey Essential 10 Super Greens Superfood, 12 oz uploaded by Erin W.Designer Whey Essential 10 Super Greens Superfood, 12 oz uploaded by Erin W.

BY DESIGNER WHEY

New Equivalent Dietary Fiber of 10 Servings of Vegetables With Kale Barley Grass USDA Organic Up to 50% Daily Fiber With Antioxidants, Vitamins Minerals in Every Serving Non-GMO Certified Gluten-Free Certified Vegan Up to 21 Servings Designer Protein is a leader in high quality nutrition products designed for fitness, weight management, and overall wellness. Our range includes whey and plant-based proteins and superfoods to support a healthy lifestyle. Perfect Addition to Smoothies or Juice Every Serving Contains: Dietary fiber equivalent of 10 servings of vegetables. Phytonutrients from detox greens, naturally rich in antioxidants, including kale, barley grass, spinach and alfalfa grass. Phytonutrients help support your body fight the impact of free radicals. Vitamins Minerals Vitamin C Content Equivalent of 2 Servings of Spinach Vitamin B6 Content Equivalent of 6 Servings of Kale see more...

Erin W.
This stuff tastes so gross. I add it to my protein shakes to get more vegetables but I have a hard time even drinking those because I feel like this is too strong tasting and it smells like grass. It has a lot of vitamins and minerals which I love but I can't get over the taste and smell.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
This is such an easy way for me to get greens in during the day when I don't have veggies on hand. I love to blend it into smoothies but the package suggests just mixing it with water or milk, too. I've tried both a blender ball and a high speed blender and definitely prefer the latter but both work well.