Designer Whey Aria Women's Protein uploaded by Lydia L.

BY DESIGNER WHEY

Dietary Supplement. 90 Good-For-You-Calories™ Heart Healthy Low Fat. 99% Lactose free. 14 grams of protein - a balanced blend of soy & whey. 3g non-GMO fiber. Non-GMO protein. Excellent source of calcium, folic acid and vitamin D. It s a New Day, It s a New You! Finally, a protein powder designed specifically for you.  ARIA® Women s Protein contains the perfect blend of soy and whey - the best of both worlds - offering you a complete source of essential amino acids and critical building blocks for healthy muscles,. see more...

Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Love this powder! I make kale shakes every morning and this adds a perfect amount of protein to keep me full. Ill admit, at first I wasn't completely sold on the sweetener taste from the stevia leaf extract, but once I started using this powder regularly, I couldn't stop! The company did change the design recently, it looks like the picture I attached so keep an eye out! Most recently found it at Trader Joes.
Keely F.
Keely F.
I am not a fan of this protein powder! If you look at all of the ingredients and benefits it's supposed to provide, it's not all that great. I would stick to more plant based protein powders. This one had a slimy and disgusting texture and the taste was mediocre. It broke me out too!!! I would not recommend.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Galloway, OH
Foodie Expert
I really didn't like that taste of this powder. I felt like no matter how much I tried to blend in the blender bottle, it was still chunky. It had that very strong protein powder taste to it, and to me it didn't taste like vanilla at all.
Kristy N.
Kristy N.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite protein to drink. I have tried many others that make my stomach hurt and tasted awful. this one is great.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
I really like this protein mix, the ingredients are great and flavor is good. Chocolate isn't my favorite though the vanilla flavor taste much better but I will agree with another comment below, it is a bit gritty. I found if you use more liquids or ice you don't notice it. Adding frozen fruits and veggies are good too.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville, VA
I like the ingredients and that it is supposed to be good for you, but I don't like the taste. I also feel like it make my drink feel gritty. I have mixed it with lots of things for different flavors and textures but I always have a hard time finishing the whole drink.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
Taste good and you can usually find it fairly cheap. For women who enjoy supplements and shakes this is a great product for you!
Beth C.
Beth C.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Aria protein is super good. It kept me going till lunch time and till then I will still feel good about myself. The only bad thing is that, it doesn't take as good with regular milk, but try it with hemp milk or soy milk. I will always add bananas and berries. So good!
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Foodie Expert
How does this protein compare to others, in terms of being gritty and taste?