Designer Whey Aria Women uploaded by Anni R.

BY DESIGNER WHEY

Designer Whey Aria Women's Protein Chocolate Description: Heart Healthy Low Glycemic Only 80 Calories Enriched with Soy Isoflavones 14g of Protein- 7g Soy and 7g Whey Bone-Building Calcium and Folic Acid. Only 3g Carbs, 2.5g Sugar, and 2 g of Fat To lose weight you need to eat fewer calories and exercise. ARIA helps you get more out of your weight-loss program by curbing your appetite so you can eat less without hunger and by boosting the fat-burning effects of exercise. The key to ARIA's effectiveness is its unique combination of healthy soy and whey proteins. But that's not all. ARIA also contains fiber, a full spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals, and glucose control ingredients to promote all-around health. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Designer Whey Aria Women's Protein Chocolate Directions Add 2 levels of all natural Aria Women's Protein to 8oz. of water. Stir until dispersed and enjoy! Whenever you want to reap the benefits of protein, just mix up 2 scoops of delicious all natural Aria Women's protein morning, noon and night. Perfect as an afternoon snack! Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 2 Scoops Servings Per Container: About 16 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 80 * Calories from Fat 10 * Total Fat 1 g 2% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Cholesterol 25 mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 2 g * Protein 14 g 28% Folic Acid 400 mcg 100% Calcium (as calcium phosphate) 300 mg 30% Iron (from whey and soy protein) 1.4 mg 8% Phosphorus (as calcium phosphate) 500 mg 50% Magnesium ( from whey and soy protein) 10 mg 3% Sodium 140 mg 6% Potassium 80 mg 2% *Daily value not established. Other Ingredient see more...

• What's the best way to use this product for weight loss? Also, c...1 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Taylor W.
I have the vanilla brand and I love it! I put it in a smoothie every morning with frozen berries and greek yogurt and it is both filling and delicious. I was really looking for something that didn't have the typical "protein" taste and you really can't taste it at all. I bought mine at Trader Joes for $11, I highly recommend it!
Karolina Z.
Ridgewood, NY
Aria has become by go to for breakfast. I blend two scoops each morning with coconut milk and frozen fruits. It's delicate on the stomach and keeps me full until lunch time. The vanilla flavor tends to be a better combination with the fruit. P.s. The product has changed it's label but it's available at most trader joe's locations.
Amy H.
Lexington, KY
This tastes amazing! I bought the vanilla flavored. I make it with vanilla almond milk, spinach, frozen strawberries, and a frozen banana. It definitely makes me feel full for hours. I would definitely recommend.
Kelly W.
East Amherst, NY
I love this protein powder! It's lower in calories than your standard powder and blends really well. The taste is great, and no chalky feeling!
Sara H.
LIC, NY
This is very tasty! I love it! Makes me feel so good and I'm a sucker for food so this does me justice.
maricela c.
Mission, TX
I'm trying to lose weight and this is.a great way to start if you have trouble with dieting
jeanine m.
Ey3ybtwbwrb2nfanwnteneneymsngsneynaneynetfbetjeukeketneyjeyj4yb3yjetnyneynywj
Zakiya H.
Mount Vernon , NY
Best protein powder. I mix this in my smoothie before a workout. The biotin in it helped my grow out my nails and my hairs gotten longer. I'm very happy with this product
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love this chocolate flavored protein powder ! I love that its really low in calories.
Veronica W.
Burke, VA
What's the best way to use this product for weight loss? Also, can this be used for pre and/ or post workout?