• Designer Whey 100% Premium Whey Protein Plain Simple
  • Designer Whey 100% Premium Whey Protein Double Chocolate
  • Designer Whey 100% Premium Whey Protein French Vanilla
  • Designer Whey 100% Premium Whey Protein Double Chocolate

BY DESIGNER WHEY

New Look. Great Taste! America s #1 Protein Since 1993® Made with Natural Whey Protein. 100 Calories. 18g Protein. 2g Sugar. Calcium. Vitamin D. B-Vitamins Naturally Flavored & Sweetened. Designed For Your Active Lifestyle™ Our passion for health and fitness continually drives us to deliver smart, simple and convenient products - Designed With Your Body. see more...

Designer Whey 100% Premium Whey Protein

Start your review of Designer Whey 100% Premium Whey Protein!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is actually pretty good for protein powder. The strawberry tastes good, and isn't grainy. It is kind of expensive, so I only get it when I have a coupon or it's on sale. I use it any time I workout. I definitely recommend this to others!
Karen L.
Norwalk, CA
I was scared to try this, but I figured I could always give it to someone else in the fambam if it doesn't work for me. But it's GREAT! Low in sugar (which is what I really need from protein products since sugar makes me sleepy, but most protein products these days are high-sugar). It uses stevia extract, which is a natural sweetener that doesn't spike blood sugar levels. I don't have diabetes, but it runs in the family so it's nice that stevia is there to satisfy the sweet tooth without any bad aftereffects.

Talk about the taste: am I drinking Nesquik? And for those who don't like soy protein, this is WHEY in your league!
Nicole A.
I love this brand of protein. I swear by it, and I am a chocolate fan, but not so much of this chocolate protein. It has a very bland flavor. It doesn't really taste that good unless you add more sugar. For a while I was putting a scoop in my oatmeal to get rid of it, and it was pretty good. Their vanilla or plain and simple one is much better. They all yield the same benefits. None of their proteins really leave a heavy feeling in your stomach after you drink it or an after taste.
Carrie G.
I purchased this whey from Target since I was searching for an all natural whey that doesn't have a lot of carbs or sugars and one that uses Stevia as a sweetener. I was please to find that this one fits the bill and isn't crazy expensive. The only thing I don't like is that you can hardly taste the vanilla flavor.
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
I love the health and nutrition benefits of Designer Whey, but cannot get into the taste of any of their flavors. I was hoping I would like strawberry but I can't. The flavor is hard to describe.
Megan V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
After trying a few different protein powders, this one has by far been my favorite. It has a great taste and it mixes really well. And if I want to sweeten it a bit more, I just add a packet of Truvia to it and it mixes right in. Great product.
Lana A.
Southington, CT
I like this product, but it's a little deceptive. It's advertised as a low calorie protein powder...which it is, but only because it's also really low in protein. You would need 4 scoops of this to match the protein in other protein powders, which would make it not low calorie anymore.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I use this product in my smoothies for breakfast or after workout recovery. It is high in protein with added vitamins and minerals and is easily absorbed by the body. The taste is relatively neutral so works very well in any flavored drink.
Jeanine P.
Tastes super bad. super super bad i literally couldn't take it if it wasn't with flavored soy milk. works super good for your muscles and the calorie intake is 100 so its good! only problem is the taste.
Amanda J.
My first protein shake... I've did my research and found this. I like it so far... But the chocolate dose taste a little weird but hey, this is my first protein shake so I'm not sure what others taste.
ally l.
hilo, HI
What other flavors are there ?
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
Does this come in any other flavors then vanilla?

Walmart