BY DESIGNER SLEEVES

The Pink Green Plaid laptop case is made of thick, durable neoprene rubber that cushions your mobile device for maximum moisture, shock and scratch protection- In utilizing the Designer Sleeves patented manufacturing process, SublipreneTM, the ink actually becomes part of our high grade, neoprene rubber- It will never crack or peel off as silk-screened ink does- In addition, the ink is created with UV inhibitors virtually eliminating product fading-Features- Thick, wet suit grade neoprene- Created by award winning designer, Devora Transou- 100 permanent full color image- Sleek design slides in and out of your backpack or briefcase with ease- Multiple designs to choose from- Washable- Pattern - Pink Green Plaid- Size - 10 in- Dimension - 10 x 1 x 8 in- Item Weight - 0-26 lbs- SKU: DSLV039 see more...

• I bought this from Walmart. com. They only had a few sele...1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
Super cute case! I bought this for my daughter and she loves it! Its good material, not like others that fall apart easily. I would defeat recommended this product.
16852johanna r.
Techie Expert Level 1
Has a great design and is resistant , protects my laptop because it comes lined want them to have more variety of colors but is very good in general
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
I like how cute it is and how its a good really protective case. A really good buy(:
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
I bought this from Walmart. com. They only had a few selections to choose from. Do they have a website so I can see all the patterns?