BY DESIGNER SLEEVES

The Polka Dots - Black with Pink White iPad and tablet Sleeve protects your electronic device in style- The iPad sleeve is Designed for the iPad 1, iPad2, and 8-9-10 in- tablets- This tablet case is composed of thick, high grade, neoprene rubber that cushions your device for maximum moisture, shock and scratch protection- The Polka Dots - Black with Pink White iPad case has a zippered external pocket which allows you to carry power codes, USB and other accessories without being concerned about scratching the front of the iPad or tablet- And, since the pocket is zippered, you wont have to worry about losing these valuable items- In addition, the padded handles make carrying your iPad or tablet easy- While, the slim design of the Polka Dots - Black with Pink White iPad bag allows your device to slide in and out of your backpack, briefcase or purse with ease- Designer Sleeves utilizes a patented process called SublipreneTM for manufacturing- This patented process allows us to print this stylish design in rich, full color graphics with very high levels of detail that will never crack or peel off as silk-screened ink does- And, the ink is created with UV inhibitors virtually eliminating product fading- Accessorize your iPad tablet reflecting your style or interests-Features- Pattern - Polka Dots - Black with Pink White- Size - 10 in- Dimension - 10 x 1 x 8 in- Item Weight - 0-44 lbs- SKU: DSLV031 see more...

Sabrina S.
Great case! Keeps my laptop covered and protected. It is a bit pricey but most cases are like that. It can be found at Walmart or Kmart. Anywhere with electronic section is where you can find it.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
This sleeve is FANTASTIC! Really nice! It's thick. It has room for my cased iPad Pro 9.7, and then some. The zipper compartment is a wonderful thing! The bohemian print is just beautiful! I am so much more than satisfied! Thank you for a great product!
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
Super cute and fashionable. This keeps my iPad secure and safe. It's so easy to carry your iPad with this case.
Christina L.
I don't like the design as much but it protects well if it had better designs u would buy those
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Totally worth the price! This is a super cute way to keep your iPad safe & handy! Love it!
Maria D.
Des Plaines , IL
Great case a little expensive but well worth every penny. Durable and keeps my stuff safe.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I bought this for my ipad i love the look an it protects its very well i recommend it to
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Techie Expert Level 4
Such a cute case and it's perfect for keeping my iPad safe when I'm not using it.
Ashley L.
It's kinda cute design. Very good case. Protect my tablet. Very good product
sid ahmed k.
oran
Techie Expert Level 1
Hi sir or madam I liked your company would like to get for the exam i will be so happy if you send Designer Sleeves 10DSH-PDBPW 10 inch Tablet & Ipad - Polka Dots, Black With Pink & WhiteI hope you will accept my offer. I promise you that I will review all my channels and means of communication. I hope your company will be the first to face it. I wish you a reconciliation. We must cooperate with each other