DESIGNER SKIN WORSHIP WORTHY EMPOWERING BRONZER NEW 2017 FREE GOGGLES uploaded by hannah b.

BY DESIGNER SKIN

DESIGNER SKIN WORSHIP WORTHY NEW FOR 2017! Product Type: Empowering 7X Bronzer Description: Spread Designer Confidence! Empowering 7X Bronzer Melted Body Butter Base A portion of the proceeds from each bottle sold benefits LGBTQ youth o. see more...

Ashley O.
I forgot my lotion one day and tried this after the front desk girl recommended it. It was instant LOVE! I purchased the full sized bottle the next time and it has been my lotion of choice ever since. It smells amazing, leaves my skin silky smooth, doesn’t leave a gross grease film and does the job with giving me great color! Most lotions tend to switch out everywhere so I’m praying my salon or at least amazon continues to stock this one because I will legit cry if I can’t find it anymore.
Erica E.
Bloomington
I am absolutely in love with this lotion!! The MSRP is only $63 which is super reasonable. It has a melted body butter base so it glides over your skin leaving it feeling soft and touchable. The scent is amazing before and after tanning I get so many compliments when I use this lotion. I love that you can see results right away from the Carmel in it and the DHA provides long lasting color!