BY DESIGNER SKIN

Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I would LOVE a bottle of this stuff!! I'm an advanced tanner and ive never used this, but would LOVE to see how dark this stuff can really get me! Maybe ill try the packet the next time i see it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Sheboygan, WI
I love how dark my skin tone gets with this! Advanced quadruple bronzer?? Yes! Yes! YES! I end up with a beautiful tone and feel fabulous without looking orange.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Brundidge, AL
Does anyone know where I can find this???? Snapchat me at rayboolicious if you know where I can order it from. And the price.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Versailles, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great bronzer! Good quality for the price paid! Definitely would recommend
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
If you are ever lucky enough to come across this tanning lotion, BUY IT!!!
It smells so amazing, like a sweet, tropical paradise. I never find that I have that dreaded ATO that many lotions give me after using this in the tanning bed, and I actually get complimented on the scent of this all of the time. It is hands down my favorite smelling lotion of all time. I only wish that I could find more products with this scent!
Also, it truly works! I find that this gets me past my tanning plateau every time I use it, and I am always noticeable darker right out of the tanning bed.
It has a very silky and soft texture, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I do have very sensitive skin with eczema and this actually helps with my eczema... not sure how or why, but it does!
Bottom line, this stuff is very hard to find, but if you can find it, buy it! I will cry the day that I run out of this stuff.. I love it that much!!
I love almost everything designer skin does, and there is just something about the formula and the ingredients of their lotions that is just so amazing to my skin. If sweet, sugary scents are not your thing, try Escapade by Designer Skin - a minty, fresh scent, or Astonish by Designer Skin - A fresh, clean, fruity scent. ;)
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
My review from iamtan on 04/17/2012
This is one of my old faves!

*Zero ATO
*Yummy sugary tropical scent
*Nice bronzers
*Lotion goes on great and absorbs well w/out feeling greasy.

The scent alone always had me hooked but otherwise this stuff gets me dark at any stage of tanning,even when I'm at my darkest!!

5 stars!!!

Casey S.
Casey S.
Does this product work in the sun? As oppose to the tanning bed?