BY DESIGNER SKIN

Turning heads doesn't come cheap! When it comes to looking your best, spare no expense. Invest in the finest bronzing skincare with this 19X bronzer suspended in our groundbreaking DreamWear Silicone Emulsion. Adorn your skin with an extravagant collection of crushed gems, exclusively blended into a luxurious base, for a luminous glow you can take to the bank. Your blinged-out bronze is worth every penny! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carissa O.
I love this lotion. The smell is really nice and the lotion rubs in easily. Any time I hit a tanning plateau I use this and get more color. It doesn't look orange and leaves my skin softer. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Wendy C.
My review on Jan 10,2013 from iamtan

*Scent-Smells like lime mixed with powder and perfume lol odd but smells pretty nice imo,I like it.

*Lotion itself is creamy and easy to rub in. The silicone is perfect..not too much or too little. My skin feels nice and soft.

*No in initial ATO but after a few hours the DHA kicks in.

*Color boost is pretty good!! I used a new tantoo and tanned like 5hrs ago and the outline is still clearly visible.

4.5/5 stars...Glad I got a bottle!!