Designer Skin Spellbound Tanning Lotion Quadruple Extra Dark Tanning Serum 10 oz. uploaded by Janese H.Designer Skin Spellbound Tanning Lotion Quadruple Extra Dark Tanning Serum 10 oz. uploaded by Camille W.Designer Skin Spellbound Tanning Lotion Quadruple Extra Dark Tanning Serum 10 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.

BY DESIGNER SKIN

Janese H.
Hartville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Last year I tried a different "name" from this brand and this one is much better. It is quite pricey but it can last for up to two years if properly kept. Never keep your lotion in your car!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My review from iamtan on 03/07/2008
Oldie but goodie!!!

~Well I love the scent! Its perfumely but light imo.

~Its very moisturizing and "melts" into my skin and my skin felt super amazingly soft and silky=) One of the main reasons why I love this lotion!!!! I also don't find the silicone in this too heavy.

~No ato at all!!!!!!

~Bronzers are light but not bad either,,but I am dark right now....I have used it when I wasn't super dark and it did give me a good boost of color.

Definitely one of the best lotions from DS!!

5/5 stars
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Im an advanced tanner, and have never got to use this lotion. Theirs no way i would pay 70$ for a whole bottle, but i would like to get a packet and try it. Using the same lotion over and over keeps your skin the same color. If you use different lotions, and switch them up, your color is even darker. That's why I'm real big about buying the packets, and not the whole bottle. I could get 10 different packets for the price of this, but id love to try it.
Camille W.
Madison, WI
I love this dark tanning lotion!!! It has a ton of bronzers in it and the color you get from it does look more natural. Tip for bronzers is to make sure you wipe your hands off very well and try to make it as even as possible! Designer skin is great tons of silicon to keep your skin soft and smooth!
Christa N.
I absolutely love this tanning lotion. The newer bottle has rhinestones on the front of the bottle. It's a dark color and brings out the red tones of my skin which I love so much!!!
Esther K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Still so in love with this tanning lotion after years. It smells so awesome! So fresh and doesn't leave the after team smell. It leaves your skin so soft it's amazing.
Halle R.
When bought in a salon, the product is great! The only reason I'm docking a star is because I am personally not the biggest fan of the smell. Other than that, this is a great tanning lotion and I would recommend!
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
I have fair skin and have always used this lotion! It gives me a nice even tan every time! Super easy to apply and great smell!
Meagon O.
This a good tanning lotion but i feel like i could get just as good a tan with a cheaper lotion. its kind of pricey
My favorite tanning lotion! Smells great and gives you a very nice tan! Highly recommend!