BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDesigner Skin
So Shameless 400XX Hot Tingle Bronzer Tanning Lotion 135oz

Designer Skin So Shameless 400XX Hot Tingle Bronzer Tanning Lotion 13.5oz

by Designer Skin

Designer Skin So Shameless 400XX HEAT WAVE SIZZLE Complex w 17X Bronzer Tanning LotionHOT 400XX TINGLE for Instant and long lasting resultsDraws moisturize to your skin to help ensure a youthful GlowPLEASE NOTE, THIS LOTION CONTAINS A STRONG TINGLE...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Designer Skin So Shameless 400XX Hot Tingle Bronzer Tanning Lotion 13.5oz!
Kimberly  R.
Elizabethtown, KY
Designer Skin So Shameless 400XX Hot Tingle Bronzer Tanning Lotion 13.5oz uploaded by Kimberly  R.
Its a really good tanning lotion. And is supposed to have a tingle. And I couldn't say I felt any. Amd that was a disappointment. Think that it needs to improve in that area. Other than that. This was a good lotion. Just feel I didn't get what I expected and paid for. [product:designer-skin-so-shameless-400xx-hot-tingle-bronzer-tanning-lotion-13.5oz]

Looking for your answer?