Designer Skin Smile! You're Darker, 13.5-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Amanda C.

BY DESIGNER SKIN

Maximum Broning Accelerator Tanning Lotion Powerful combination of bronzers and accelerators provides deeper, richer color. Utiliaes Opti-glow for a healthy looking, radiant glow. Enriched with natural botanical oils and biovitamins for improved performance. see more...

• Its a very cute bottle, does it matter how light or dark ...2 Answers
Designer Skin Smile! You're Darker, 13.5-Ounce Bottle
I don't care what anyone says about this lotion, Its a very good lotion. I'm an advanced tanner, so i enjoy to switch different lotions around all the time, and i love this stuff! The smell is delicious, it always makes me one shade darker, and i don't feel icky after using it. The big bottles of these will run you about 20$ and i highly recommend for begginger tanners and advanced tanners like me. The bronzers work magic in this stuff, and i always love the glowy aftermath. 5 stars!
Amanda C.
Middle Barton
I love this lotion. I have a hard time getting an even dark tan and this did the trick. I like the smell and the added bronzer is nice. the only reason I gave 4 stars is once you put it on it feels thick and sticky. but that goes away quickly.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
I am an avid tanning lotion user. I typically love all the designer skin products. However, this lotion did not impress me as much as their other products. It did not leave my skin feeling as soft as other silicone based products and did not offer a dark result.
Cayman S.
Hopkins, MN
I really liked this lotion at first, but after using it a few times I really wasn't noticing the difference I was looking for. I think this lotion should be used by tanning beginners.
Stacey S.
Knoxville, TN
Just bought this today. I needed a tanning lotion to take to the beach! This lotion has a great after tan smell! It reminds me of a Victoria secret type of scent. I also got good color when using it!
Jaymie D.
Grand Forks Air Force Base
A cheaper alternative in tanning salons, still a great formula! It has optiglow in it which gives off a healthy, radiant glow to your skin! It is also enriched with exotic fruit oils for soft skin that not only looks stunning but feels sensational too!
Allysia b.
Bedford , VA
Do not like this one! It leaves a gross sticky feeling on the body and an even worse fragrance after tanning! Not a fan of the results either.
Jessica H.
North Richland Hills, TX
Its a very cute bottle, does it matter how light or dark a persons skin it to use it?