Designer Skin Phoenician, 13.5-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Ashley R.

BY DESIGNER SKIN

Designer Skin Tanning Oil see more...

Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
This is my favorite tanning lotion, I've been using it since 2009 the smell is amazing the best smelling tanning lotion ever, it smells soft and not too overwhelming my favorite part about it is silicone in it makes your skin so soft afterwards and it really leaves a dark Rich color.
Brittney E.
I work at a tanning salon and this was my favorite lotion to use and recommend. Very smooth and hydrating. Love the new 2017 line of it thought even better, Visionary. All my clients were very satisfied after purchasing it.
nikole l.
noblesville, IN
this was my favorite tanning lotion. it smelled so good but was not too intense and kept a very deep golden brown color to my skin. i bought this at my local tanning salon but i believe designer skin has discontinued it,sadly.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My review from iamtan on 07/26/2011
I LOVE THIS LOTION!!!!!!!

I don't find the silicones in this ultra heavy wich is a plus for me and the scent is so nice and perfumey subtle,zero ato....this is a perfect intensifier that gives me a huge color change!!!
5 stars and more!!!!!!

Amy K.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this lotion last year and noticed it was very well made. It is filled with amazing skin care that leaves your skin feeling noticeably softer after just a week of use. However the cost was very high. I would be willing to purchase it again if I could find it cheaper.
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great intensifier! Gave me good color and the silicone base left my skin feeling so soft! Designer skin is one of the best brands of tanning lotion-totally worth the price!
Jaymie D.
Pendleton, Or
Has a silicone intensifier for hydration, which is key when tanning! Mega Melamax to stimulate melanin production + optiglow for a non DHA (no bronzer) experience. Fights free radicals and stimulates collagen and skin cell renewal.
Kayla L.
Federal way, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion. I gives me a great golden glow and the bronzers are non streaking. It also last a really long time because of the silicone base!
Stacey S.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of my favorite intensifiers! It's amazing! The silicon leaves your skin feeling so soft!
Ashley B.
Auburn, Wa
I used to work for Seattle Sun Tan, and in the years that I worked there, this is by far the best intensifier, with the best after smell, and skin hydration! You can't go wrong with the silicone base, and the smell is so subtle and fresh smelling! A++