Designer Skin No Apologies Tan Enhancing Shave Lotion

by Designer Skin

Nicks, cuts, unsightly razor bumps, shaving can have some undesirable side effects. Not to mention how quickly it can diminish the longevity of your tan. A sun kissed glow calls for smooth sexy skin. Formulated for sensitive skin, this tan extending shave lotion helps rid skin of stubble, while nourishing and protecting color.

For the price does this shave lotion really do any different than any other to extend your tan?
Start your review of Designer Skin No Apologies Tan Enhancing Shave Lotion!
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
Designer Skin No Apologies Tan Enhancing Shave Lotion uploaded by Meghan A.
Only shaving cream I’ve used in years. Smells like a creamsicle, can be used on wet or dry skin. I’ve never had an issue with razor burn and it’s so much more hydrating than the canned options
Morgan C.
I have bought this product quite a few times considering I got a discount working at a tanning salon. It does the job but I wouldn’t purchase it without getting a discount just because of how high it is. If you don’t want to strip your tan, use a shaving cream that is alcohol and sulfate free.
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I love this I get this often to shave with to keep my tan on great to keep your tan weather u got it out side or inside or in a bottle lol great product for sensitive skin too I love it I’m always breaking out with rashes on legs if I use harsh products like those cheap shaving creams I can get at the store I highly recommend trying this
rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
Smells so good and applies easily. This product actually protects your tan while you shave!
Kaycee B.
Traer, IA
I absolutely love this shave lotion! This lotion leaves my skin super smooth and hydrated after I get done shaving and showing. It smells wonderful and doesn’t strip my tan I will definitely buy this again.
KayLeigh L.
Augusta, GA
Designer Skin No Apologies Tan Enhancing Shave Lotion uploaded by KayLeigh L.
Designer Skin No Apologies Tan Enhancing Shave Lotion the product listed doesn’t match the new packaging but this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE shave lotion. It is effective and surprisingly really does minimize shaving. I use this all summer long every time I shower even if I don’t have to shave- I rub this all over my body to keep the hair gone. It smells SO good and doesn’t strip my spray tan!
Natalie C.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this shave lotion!! It goes on super smooth (wet or dry) and really helps you get a closer shave. This is also the only product I have ever used that I have yet to experience razor burn with, which has always been a huge issue with me. My tan stays longer, my skin is smoother, plus I feel moisturized after I shower!
Mercedes L.
Sonora
This stuff is so amazing, if you get razor burn this is a must have and if you have a hard time keeping your tan on your leg this helps it has a tan extender!!! And it smells amazing 😍
Erica D.
Tulsa
Shimmery golden lotion that also slows hair growth? It smells so good too! I love this, it came in a set and I made it last because my tanning store stopped selling it!
Breana. B.
Mountain City, TN
There’s no way I could shave without No Apologies. It gives me such a smooth feel that lasts. It doesn’t itch, burn, or leave ingrown hair.