BY DESIGNER SKIN

Wendy C.
I still have my bottle of this!!!!

I love the milk and honey scent in this lotion!! Luv the scent,its nice and light and sweet...very subtle! I had zero ato with this and I got sum good color too. It was moisturizing as well. I'm happy I got a bottle!!

4.5/5 stars

Jaymie D.
Pendleton, Or
The only brand we sell at my tanning salon. Monarchy is a great lotion created with milk and honey, which provides skin with nutritious amino acids to moisturize and rejuvenate skin. The calcium in the milk imparts a dramatically dark color combined with supreme skincare benefits. It is a great lotion for those who are vitamin-d deficient!
Kelsi S.
Sanborn, NY
I'm always very cautious of what bronzer I use because ive had a couple bad experiences, but I have not had a single
problem with this product.
Brianna m.
Linthicum, MD
Super light weight and the smell isn't too bad. it actually smells good unlike other lotions. it creates a nice tan and I highly recommend it!
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
I really love this product. It worked very well. I would love to buy this product again. I just haven't found it many places
Kathryn C.
I've used this before in the tanning bed. It smells good and I can tell a difference in how good my tan looks.
Shanna R.
This product works really good and does not dry out your skin!! I love the way my tan looks
samantha C.
W Springfield, MA
I love this! My tan looks amazing and my skin is so soft i have no complaints