BY DESIGNER SKIN

• How well does this work? And how fast will I see results if tanning...1 Answers
Designer Skin Masquerade Tanning Lotion Bronzer, 10 Ounce
  • "smells great and gave me great color I recommend it to all my tanners" in 1 review
  • "I love the way this makes my skin look in winter." in 1 review
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A oldie but goodie!! I still have my bottle of this!

I seriously love this lotion!!! Smells nice and fruity,gives me hardly any ato and is nice and moisturizing. This gave me some really good color......5 stars from me!

Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lotion! I bought a packet of it & got dark within one session. Designer Skin is one of the main brands I use & I can say you get what you pay for. Recommend to anyone needing a great bronzer! Smells good too!
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love this tanning lotion. I by quite a few of them and this is on the top of my favorites. I do recommend anyone is looking for a great real looking tan to purchase this. :-)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Wentzville, MO
This is a really great lotion for those who love to go to tanning beds! This is what I'm currently using and I like it!
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
Irritated my skin, needless to say did not tan at all, smell weird. Wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the smell, and the way it makes your skin feel. I love the way this makes my skin look in winter. I can look beautifully bronzed without looking over the top!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
When I was a tad younger I used this when I was tanning. It was wonderful! Smells great and gave me a nice bronze color
melissa d.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It gives you a brown look instead of an orange it just makes the skin glow and look lovely this is some of my favorite tanning products.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Brandywine , MD
Love the smell and feel of this product! I worked in a tanning salon for a few years and would get so dark using this.
Misty L.
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Such a great product!! Love the dark color it gives you, and not that Orange look. Anything from Designer Skin is awesome, never been disappointed...anytime they come out with a new one I have to buy it!!
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Thornton, CO
How well does this work? And how fast will I see results if tanning every other day?