BY DESIGNER SKIN

• How well does this work? And how fast will I see results if tanni...1 Answers
Designer Skin Masquerade Tanning Lotion Bronzer, 10 Ounce
  • "smells great and gave me great color I recommend it to all my tanners" in 1 review
  • "I love the way this makes my skin look in winter." in 1 review
Kathy B.
Love this lotion! I bought a packet of it & got dark within one session. Designer Skin is one of the main brands I use & I can say you get what you pay for. Recommend to anyone needing a great bronzer! Smells good too!
Chelsea W.
Purvis, MS
I love this product so much!! It feels so good on the skin and it’s non oily, it makes my skin tan evenly and gives me a nice dark natural cover. I love it and will keep buying it and recommending it
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
I Love this tanning lotion. I by quite a few of them and this is on the top of my favorites. I do recommend anyone is looking for a great real looking tan to purchase this. :-)
Wendy C.
A oldie but goodie!! I still have my bottle of this!

I seriously love this lotion!!! Smells nice and fruity,gives me hardly any ato and is nice and moisturizing. This gave me some really good color......5 stars from me!

Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Such a great product!! Love the dark color it gives you, and not that Orange look. Anything from Designer Skin is awesome, never been disappointed...anytime they come out with a new one I have to buy it!!
Bridget M.
Boise, ID
Not only does this smell AWESOME, but it bronzes your skin perfectly! My go to tanning lotion most definitely! The price is great too, considering some lotions can get up to $100! Great deal! Must try!
Lauren J.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the smell, and the way it makes your skin feel. I love the way this makes my skin look in winter. I can look beautifully bronzed without looking over the top!
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
It gives you a brown look instead of an orange it just makes the skin glow and look lovely this is some of my favorite tanning products.
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
When I was a tad younger I used this when I was tanning. It was wonderful! Smells great and gave me a nice bronze color
Cynthia D.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely loved this lotion. Good amount of bronzer and i got a beautiful golden brown.
Alexandria A.
Thornton, CO
How well does this work? And how fast will I see results if tanning every other day?