BY DESIGNER SKIN

• How well does this work? And how fast will I see results ...1 Answers
  • "I love the way this makes my skin look in winter." in 1 review
  • "smells great and gave me great color I recommend it to all my tanners" in 1 review
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
I Love this tanning lotion. I by quite a few of them and this is on the top of my favorites. I do recommend anyone is looking for a great real looking tan to purchase this. :-)
Kathy B.
Love this lotion! I bought a packet of it & got dark within one session. Designer Skin is one of the main brands I use & I can say you get what you pay for. Recommend to anyone needing a great bronzer! Smells good too!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
A oldie but goodie!! I still have my bottle of this!

I seriously love this lotion!!! Smells nice and fruity,gives me hardly any ato and is nice and moisturizing. This gave me some really good color......5 stars from me!

Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Such a great product!! Love the dark color it gives you, and not that Orange look. Anything from Designer Skin is awesome, never been disappointed...anytime they come out with a new one I have to buy it!!
Bridget M.
Nampa, ID
Not only does this smell AWESOME, but it bronzes your skin perfectly! My go to tanning lotion most definitely! The price is great too, considering some lotions can get up to $100! Great deal! Must try!
Lauren J.
Harrison, TN
I love the smell, and the way it makes your skin feel. I love the way this makes my skin look in winter. I can look beautifully bronzed without looking over the top!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I loooove everything about this lotion!!! It smells amazing and made me so dark! I used it daily until I ran out. I will definitely be buying more!
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
It gives you a brown look instead of an orange it just makes the skin glow and look lovely this is some of my favorite tanning products.
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
When I was a tad younger I used this when I was tanning. It was wonderful! Smells great and gave me a nice bronze color
Tiffany H.
Spanish fort, AL
This is a really great lotion for those who love to go to tanning beds! This is what I'm currently using and I like it!
Alexandria A.
Thornton, CO
How well does this work? And how fast will I see results if tanning every other day?