MakeupFace MakeupBronzerDesigner Skin
Luminary 25x Black Label XXV Bronzer w/Silicone 135 oz

Designer Skin Luminary 25x Black Label XXV Bronzer w/Silicone 13.5 oz

by Designer Skin

Where can you get this?
Start your review of Designer Skin Luminary 25x Black Label XXV Bronzer w/Silicone 13.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Christine B.
Middletown, DE
Classic tanning lotion with 25x bronzers and a sweet smell. This lotion has been discontinued, so it's hard to find. The bottle is super cute a lights up! If you're looking for a tanning lotion review or to find discontinued products like this, hit me up. All in all the lotion has been a crowd favorite and I am sad to see it go!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,898 reviews
My review from iamtan on 07/16/2011 Nice bronzer tho of course its not the darkest either...but this one still deepens my tan pretty damn good! The silicones in this aren't too heavy imo either,luv how it makes my skin feel super silky! *Zero Ato *Scent is perfumey imo but nice and light *Ppl have mentioned shimmer I didn't notice any tho 5/5 stars The price of Luminary msrp is $120.....shop around!!! I used to love DS Black(hate the scent) but now Luminary has replaced Black 100%
Noel V.
Racine, WI
How cute is this bottle though? I love that it lights up and illuminates with the sparkles. As far as the lotion goes, it is one of my old school favorites. The color it gives is great, no streaks, great price and hydrating without a greasy feel.
Valarie G.
This lotion is great! It is a great bronzing option but at a cost. I did enjoy this lotion but personally I just tried so many that it was good, just not my all time favorite. The cost of this is about $100 and I would say it should be priced more like $75 I didn’t see color pay off right away and it has a very clean smell to it. I do recommend this lotion. I think fair to light skin tones would appreciate this the most
Lauren T.
Cordova, TN
I honestly haven't seen any major difference when I use this to tan like so many reviews say. It smells good and it's smooth, but the unnecessary lights on the front make it difficult to squeeze the bottle, especially when you already have some lotion residue on your hands. Overall, I find it pretty disappointing.
Claudia L.
Lexington, KY
I love this lotion! The bronzer in it doesn't turn my skin an orangey color like some other tanning lotions I've used and it is very hydrating.
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
This stuff is really legit! I have super super pale skin and putting this on helps me not only get darker but it also helps me not burn as easily which I love!
Abbey M.
Portsmouth , OH
This stuff is a cult favorite! I have worked at a tanning salon for about 3 years now and this is always a favorite bronzer. It gives great color that lasts and lasts! It is very hydrating and great on the skin.
Sophia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Cult classic bronzer right here! Skincare: Contains Argan Oil to combat dryness, wrinkles and rejuvenate skin. It also contains Melatime, a revolutionary bronzing complex to boost the skin's production of melanin and helps maintain the color. This lotion is a silicone base as well, helping the ingredients get "locked in" to the skin. Fragrance: Sweet Champagne Fizz is the delicate, sweet scent in this lotion. It does last a few hours and it has ATO inhibitors to prevent the "after tan stink" Color: I personally loved the color I got with this lotion and particular blend of bronzers, I've used it for over 7 years in my lotion rotation and have spectacular results every time!
Meghan P.
This is my all time favorite bronzer by Designer Skin. This natural bronzer works great with any skin tone. This silicone bronzer will leave your skin feeling silky smooth. You can even use this lotion outdoors. Sometimes I even apply this in days I'm not tanning for a little extra glow. This lotion smells amazing so you can go about your day after using.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...