Designer Skin Little Bronze B!@tch Silhoutte Enhancing Bronzer Hybrid Tanning Lotion 8.5 oz

BY DESIGNER SKIN

Cheyanne T.
Granbury, TX
I love everything Designer Skin makes.. they are like the skin whisperers! Every one of their products that I have tried make my skin feel incredibly soft, smooth, and firm. I love them all!

This lotion in particular has an amazing scent!
It is like a shea butter, light vanilla, light coconut mix of scents, but it smells phenomenal. I actually purchased a huge pump bottle of this lotion so I could use it as an every day moisturizer. It really helps keep my eczema at bay, and it makes my skin feel so smooth, silky, and luxurious all day long.
Not to mention that I love the smell so much, I just wear this and skip perfume and I get compliments on the scent all the time!

If you come across this lotion, buy it!!! It is hard to find, but if you can, try it and I promise you will love it!
I do feel like it tones/tightens the skin as well. I do use this in the tanning bed at times as well, and it really does work for me. I don't get that orangey tint, instead I get that pretty brown/bronzed color to my skin, and I love it!
PS. I have never had an issue with this giving me that dreaded ATO odor either, so this is just an amazing lotion all round! Also, the name is so dang cute! ;)
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
My review from iamtan on 03/21/2011
I love the scent of this!!!! The 1st time I used this it didn't do much for my color since I'm already pretty dark....but I used this again in the Cayenne tanning bed and got a huge color boost. I'd buy a bottle for the h3ll of it cuz it smells yummy(coconut goodness),no ato and its moisturizing.

Since 2012..
**Update..I've used this many times since my review and its given me really good color so maybe the 1st time I tried a packet it was a dud idk but I do have a bottle and it does give me really great color!!
4.5/5 stars

**I have no idea what the review below is talking about cuz this doesn't smell like coffee period lol there is green coffee extract in but its for skin firming & nothing at all to do with the scent of this.
Jaymie D.
Grand Forks Air Force Base
Sexy silhouette enhancing bronzers deepen color to a perfect bronzed glow for a fabulous look. Super potent green coffee extract provides an overdose of caffeine helping skin to look taut, touchable and silky smooth.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Bronzer that gives the right tone and glove to your skin....amazing smell of coffe.................:)