Designer Skin Juicy 16 fl oz

by Designer Skin

whats your favorite tanning salon product? Designer Skin Juicy 16 fl oz ? New Sunshine Designer Skin Belle Best Lotion Australian Gold Jwoww Natural Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion Smile You're Darker Indoor Dark Tanning Lotion - Smile Your Darker Designer Skin 400ml (13.5 Oz)
What is your favorite thing about this product!?
Start your review of Designer Skin Juicy 16 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Rhianna B.
Monroe, NC
Juicy was a great lotion when it was brand new, However, whenever it was a little older it started to lose the smell very quickly. It still worked amazing for moisture and keeping your skin hydrated. They smell just left the lotion way to fast in the bottle and on your skin.
Dee P.
Farmington, MN
Designer Skin Juicy 16 fl oz uploaded by Dee P.
The scent is amazing! Love love love. I use it after showers, daily In the morning, and of course, after I tan indoors. It is very light weight but moisturizing! And I love that it comes in a bigger size (16 fl. Oz.) I usually like trying out new things as far as tanning lotions so I usually don't buy the same thing twice but I definitely would buy this again!
Sharon M.
Naples, FL
Designer Skin Juicy 16 fl oz uploaded by Sharon M.
Purchased at: Skinny Tan
This product smells amazing! It does help keep the skin hydrated and holds my spray tan longer. It smells very sweet. It’s lightweight and it’s gentle on the skin. It is fairly cheap price so I will probably buy it again
KayLeigh L.
Augusta, GA
Designer Skin Juicy 16 fl oz this is one of my all time favorite summer time moisturizers! I say summer-time because this is very fragrant and I don’t like to wear perfume because I am easily triggered with migraines but this stuff is amazing! A very clean, crisp, delightful smell that keeps the compliments rolling in. I have very dry skin and this product keeps me moisturized all day long. When I have a spray tan- it doesn’t strip the color. BIG ups! I will be a lifetime fan of this lotion!
Quinn R.
Bozeman, MT
I love love this product. It smells amazing and goes on smoothly. It doesn’t leave a nasty burning smell after tanning either. I’ve gone through two bottles of this so far. I LOVE this 💓💗 worth the money
Bri K.
Bradford, PA
The smell is truly great!! And it isn't greasy.. but I'm not sure how well it moisturizes.. I found that it had to much fragrance and dried my skin out. The price is pretty fair for how big of a bottle you get!
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
This is not greasy at all! The smell is great and it keeps you soft for hours. It's inexpensive too
Noel H.
Cary, NC
This is one of the best tan extenders! It is an oil free juice based lotion so it's great for oily skin and it's so lightweight you don't feel like you are wearing lotion!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Designer Skin Juicy 16 fl oz uploaded by Alisha B.
I was given this bottle in a package of tanning lotions that I purchased I must say I really like it! I use it daily and have boughten another bottle since!it leaves a nice scent and touch and its not clumpy or sticky, I'm an avid tanner so I tend to use it a few times a day to keep my skin from drying.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
I am on my 5th (or 6th, or 7th...) bottle of this and I love it. The lotion smells INCREDIBLE. It's light, fresh, and fruity, and not at all fake or unnatural smelling - and keeps me from smelling like the tanning bed when I use it after I get out! The formula itself is great - not greasy, absorbs nicely, and only a little goes a long way. I even use a small amount on my face when it feels tight after tanning, and it soothes and cools my skin immediately. Last but not least - it's a really good price compared to the bed products. Skincare for sun- and bed-worshippers is a must if you don't want to end up looking like a California raisin. This lovely product will take care of your tan in between visits, and returns lost moisture to your skin to make you feel soft and smooth. Also - the screw on cap makes it easy to take with you and I love that I can keep it in my tanning bag.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...