Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerDesigner Skin
Colorbomb 12x Color Explosion Bronzer - 135 Oz 2012 model

Designer Skin Colorbomb 12x Color Explosion Bronzer - 13.5 Oz. 2012 model

by Designer Skin

Colorbomb Color Bomb 12x Bronzer Indoor Tanning Lotion by Designer Skin 13.5oz

Where can I buy this lotion? Is it mainly for indoor use?
Start your review of Designer Skin Colorbomb 12x Color Explosion Bronzer - 13.5 Oz. 2012 model!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,421 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is supposed to be an explosion of darker skin I noticed it after using that I got a little bit darker but not as dark as I would’ve liked but I will continue to use to see if it works better
Christine B.
Middletown, DE
TRASH. JUST TOSS IT. Basic, low-quality, tanning lotion with 12x bronzers. You are better off buying almost any other DS product. This lotion DOES have cosmetic bronzers in it, so you will see them rinse down the drain in the shower. DON'T FREAK OUT. If you're looking for a tanning lotion review or to find discontinued products like this, check my reviews.
Lindsey S.
Springdale, AR
Designer skin tanning lotions are by far my favorites for indoor tanning! Color bomb smells so good and I get a great bronze color from using this lotion.
Meg C.
Utica, NY
I love the smell of this bronzer! It works so well and gives me such a deep tan, but because it had moisturizer in it my skin doesn't look dried out! It lasts me quite a while because you only need a thin layer of this to achieve the tan the you want each use.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,915 reviews
My review on April 10,2013 from iamtan *Scent-Very light & fruity and in a way citrusy (like grapefruit) *No ato....after a few hours faint DHA scent was noticeable. *Went on nice & smooth rubbed in well..decently moisturizing. *Really nice color boost!!! I didn't love or hate this lotion but I do like it. Something about the scent was kinda grapfruit-ish and that I didn't like. But the color I got made up for it! IDK if i would invest in a bottle cuz I have other bronzers that smell yummy and give me better color....but I'd use a sample of this again. (wonder if my packet was bad so hopefully next time I try it,it smells a lot better & good!) 4/5 stars
Tonya C.
One of the best I have ever used! it smells amazing and it doesn't streak. the price is average for a lotion. very effective. I loved it. once my current product runs out, I will be repurchasing this!
Nicole T.
Brampton, ON
Best lotion I have ever used! Smells delicious and gives a bit of a bronze.
Best lotion I have ever used! Smells delicious and gives a bit of a bronze.
Holly W.
St, NL
I really enjoy this lotion. It’s not to high of a bronzer but still gives you amazing results. And it smells so good.