BY DESIGNER SKIN

Not only are you sexy, bronze and fabulous, but you have a heart too! Every Designer devotee knows we our furry friends and we want to make sure every pet gets to live the charmed life! That is why Designer Skin is donating a portion of the proceeds from each bottle of Charmed sold to local Humane Societies! So smile while you pamper your skin with this bronzer-rich & nutrient packed skin emulsion, knowing that you helped make a difference in the life of an animal. Beautiful see more...

Review (1)
Wendy C.
1,426 reviews
My review on April 29,2013 from iamtan

*Scent-Smells like grapefruit...the official scent of this is called Mandarin Grapefruit and there is nothing mandarin about it lol

*No major ATO

*Lotion itself rubbed in well and wasn't the most moisturizing imo but not bad cuz my skin felt a little soft.

*Bronzers in this were a let down..I got a ok color boost but nothing too noticeable..tantoo I used is totally gone hours after tanning.

Overall I dislike this lotion and I hate grapefruit scents bigtime...so that ruins it plus no huge color boost. Too bad cuz the bottle is really cute!

With all that said this is one you wanna sample before you buy!!

0/5 stars