BY DESIGNER SKIN

Meghan P.
Love this tanning lotion it smells good just like bubble gum! If you're not into tingle lotion then this isn't for you. After getting out of the bed your skin feels moisturized and is red, which is normal with any tingle. After a couple hours it will fade to a beautiful bronzed color and will last days!! Love it!
Amber W.
elwood
I am in love with the tanning lotions that TINGLE!!! My husband bought this for me with my Swedish beauty face tanner and I always have both of them now.

#summer
#beachbash
@Influenster
#beachbashcontest Designer Skin BombShell, 100XXBronzer, 13.5-Ounce BottleSwedish Beauty HONEY FACE FACTS Naturally Dark Hypoallergenic Facial Tanning Lotion 3 oz.
Rhonda T.
Seabrook , TX
Bombshell bronzer is the best bronzer that you can buy over-the-counter without going to a tanning salon has white tea tree extract,very nourishing for your skin won't dry your skin out I would highly recommend this to anyone and it's great for the winter and very affordable
Brittany F.
I stumbled across the gem and a tanning salon I go to. Luckily I got 30% off when buying it. I believe it was around 40$ after the discount. Not cheap!! It's apparently considered "Second Shelf." I've been using for about a month or two now and I think when it's gone I'll try a different kind of lotion. I purchased because I LOVE the tinglers! It brings your blood to the skin surface supposedly making your tan better. Some people wouldn't like a tingler because it makes your skin super red, itchy and burns a bit. I've always preferred that tho. (Makes me feel like a got a good tan.) The smell is okay, nothing amazing. I do like how it makes my skin extra soft but as far as getting me darker than a cheaper bottle I haven't noticed too much difference. The bottle is cute but I won't be purchasing this again.
Alyssa Marie G.
I love me a tingle tanning lotion!
I bought this one at my tanning salon and i love it. It’s not he best one I’ve used but it’s definitely good.. and not a super strong tingle either.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
If you like the tingly warm feel when tanning than this is for you! it does make my skin extremely red when I use it by it goes away and you are left with a beautiful dark tan! smells pretty good too. a little bit pricey, my tanning salon was charging about $90 for this bottle but I believe its cheaper online and I wish I would of known that before I bought it in the store.
if you have sensitive skin DO NOT use this product!!!! this will burn and cause skin problems for you.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
This has been a fave of mine since it came out many years ago....I love everything about this one!! Nice scent kiwi watermelon scent especially and no ato!!
Awesome color boost! and great medium tingle with nice dha bronzers
5/5 stars
**DS updated the look of the bottle but its the same formula!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I can't find this anywhere in my area anymore but this was one of the first few tingling bronzes I used. My ultimate favorite was Rockstar but I can't find that on the shelves anymore either. This was a great bronzer and gave me the brown tan look I wanted as opposed to the orangish tan I get with some other bronzers.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I used to use this tanning lotion when I went to the tanning salon. You know it's working because you feel it tingling like crazy. You get out of the bed very red then it turns to tan. Except I stay pale no matter what.
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
This is my all time favorite tingle lotion. I use to work at a tanning salon and this would be one of the best sellers. Defiantly worth it!
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
How much is it? Is there any cheaper places I can buy it??