Designer Skin Bombshell 100xx Hot Tanning Lotion 13.5 Oz. Bottle uploaded by Mariah W.Designer Skin Bombshell 100xx Hot Tanning Lotion 13.5 Oz. Bottle uploaded by Wendy C.

BY DESIGNER SKIN

Enriched with White Tea Extract, Soy and CoQ-10, this ultra-extreme sizzle formula yields unsurpassed tanning results while the synergistic perfection of vitamins, botanicals and oils provide exceptional skincare. For advanced stages of tanning. see more...

• What's special about a sizzle tanning lotion? I know it o...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Roxanne N.
arlington
This lotion feels sooo good. I just used it to tan yesterday after not tanning for over a year. I have Type 4 skin and the tingle made me feel warm inside out. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants to see instant color coming out of the bed. This helps a lot with getting my base color down when I use it with another bronzer and I have a healthy flush coming out of the bed. Can’t get enough of it!
Mariah W.
Portland, OR
I loooove Bombshell. It is a great tingle lotion with a yummy smell. It will help you darken quickly, and I've never noticed after-tan odor after using it.

Warning: do not use this your first time tanning, or if you have very sensitive skin. I recommend when you first begin tanning to skip tingle lotions, then gradually move up to them after establishing a base tan. Designer Skin (the maker of Bombshell) also makes wonderful tanning lotions that do not have tingle in them.

Tingle lotions create a tingly (it can be uncomfortable if your skin isn't prepared for it) effect by stimulating the circulation closer to the surface of your skin. Doing this will temporarily make you look reallyy red and blotchy; don't worry! This isn't a sunburn, it's just because your circulation has been increased at the surface for a moment. The benefit to this is that greater circulation promotes melanin production, helping your skin tan faster. Yay!

Remember if you have any questions about which tanning lotion to select, your salon professional will be very knowledgable in this area, and probably excited to help you out!

One last note, this lotion is intended for your body ONLY. If you want to tan your face, purchase a face tan lotion instead. This would not suit the delicate skin of your face.

Cheers!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is more for experienced indoor tanners. It is a Tingler, with a bronzer blend. It also has white tea extract, jojoba, and coq-10. It doesn’t have a harsh smell too it, I think it smells quite nice actually. Not that icky tanning bed smell after tanning. It is a very intense tingling sensation on your skin. But! This stuff, WORKS. If you wanna be dark, this will get you dark. You will be a bit red afterwards but that will fade away within a few hours. I have used this stuff since Highschool and have swore by it when I need that extra dark rich glow on my skin. I purchased it at my tanning salon, and the bottle is 400mL, which will last you! I recommend ☀️ Designer Skin Bombshell 100xx Hot Tanning Lotion 13.5 Oz. Bottle💓
Morgan J.
Noblesville , IN
I work at a tanning salon, which means I've gotten to try many different types of lotions. I like to alternate between a "tingle" lotion and a regular bronzer to have some variety in my tanning schedule. This is one of my top picks for tingle lotions. It smells fruity, but the smell afterwards was a little less desirable which isn't a turn off for me. The lotion formula isn't too thin so I feel moisturized afterwards! Because it's a tingle, I start feeling hot about three minutes into my tanning session. It is strong! But as someone who enjoys that, it's a perfect fit. I bought mine from a tanning salon, as everyone should. It's a bit pricey, so ask about opportunities for sales or trade in's to see if you can save a couple of bucks! Just remember to use a tingle at your own pace, and not to use it if you have sensitive or fair skin!
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite tanning lotion ever!! I was never a fan of tingle lotion until I tried this one and I've never went back! I have tanning at my apartment and every time I get out the girls at the front desk are like "Omgsh you are already so tan" it makes you so dark and very quickly too. I love the feeling of the tingle but if you aren't used to it you might want to start out with something not as strong!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tingle/bronzer lotion is wonderful. I have went through and bought 3 bottles of this. I bought at my local tanning salon. It does have a nice scent, I can't put my finger on it though as to what it is. I have gotten WONDERFUL results from this lotion!
Drew S.
This is hands down my favorite indoor tanning lotion. I LOVE the intense burn it gives you; I highly recommend waiting until you have a nice tan before using this product. When I thought I reached my peak, this lotion always gets me even darker. I use the older version, I feel its more effective than the new one. HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you like tinglers.
Ally S.
This tanning lotion really does add a nice dark  color to your skin and it does it quick. Love the intense tingle and heat sensations. NOT FOR BEGINNERS! You notice results after your first tan with it even. However I seriously doubt the ingredients added into this lotion are good for your skin. Also the lotion has a nice subtle but enjoyable scent to it when you first put it on, after the tanning session however it does not smell as pleasant. Which are the reason it gets a four star instead of five. Another plus is that it is a higher "quality" Tanner so no orange colors or undertones are produced during your tanning session ;)
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Smells super good! Works great!!! This is definently a very good tingle lotion. The trick is to use it sparingly because of it being such a strong tingle, when I put a lot on it literally affected my breathing! Plus I noticed I got more color when I used it sparingly!
Megan S.
Des Moines, IA
DO NOT USE if you have sensitive skin. This may be a no brainer for someone, but it wasn't for me. I'm giving this one star because it's not an option to give zero stars. The tingle is TERRIBLE if you have sensitive skin - my skin was itchy and awful feeling for a good week after using once. :(
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's special about a sizzle tanning lotion? I know it opens up your pores and makes u darker faster? Can you tell me your experience. In detail please. Lol I'm so interested in trying!