Designer Skin Bombshell 100xx Hot Tanning Lotion 13.5 Oz. Bottle uploaded by Wendy C.Designer Skin Bombshell 100xx Hot Tanning Lotion 13.5 Oz. Bottle uploaded by Mariah W.

BY DESIGNER SKIN

Enriched with White Tea Extract, Soy and CoQ-10, this ultra-extreme sizzle formula yields unsurpassed tanning results while the synergistic perfection of vitamins, botanicals and oils provide exceptional skincare. For advanced stages of tanning. see more...

• What's special about a sizzle tanning lotion? I know it opens up ...9 Answers
Stephanie C.
Beckley, WV
Absolutely my favorite tingle lotion. I’ve used it for years. The tingle is the most intense you can buy IMO. The smell is amazing, almost like bubblegum. I try to catch it on sale at Sun Tan City because it can be pricey - $60 usually I believe. I’m using a different lotion now that isn’t a tingle but I am going to be repurchasing.
Mariah W.
Portland, OR
I loooove Bombshell. It is a great tingle lotion with a yummy smell. It will help you darken quickly, and I've never noticed after-tan odor after using it.

Warning: do not use this your first time tanning, or if you have very sensitive skin. I recommend when you first begin tanning to skip tingle lotions, then gradually move up to them after establishing a base tan. Designer Skin (the maker of Bombshell) also makes wonderful tanning lotions that do not have tingle in them.

Tingle lotions create a tingly (it can be uncomfortable if your skin isn't prepared for it) effect by stimulating the circulation closer to the surface of your skin. Doing this will temporarily make you look reallyy red and blotchy; don't worry! This isn't a sunburn, it's just because your circulation has been increased at the surface for a moment. The benefit to this is that greater circulation promotes melanin production, helping your skin tan faster. Yay!

Remember if you have any questions about which tanning lotion to select, your salon professional will be very knowledgable in this area, and probably excited to help you out!

One last note, this lotion is intended for your body ONLY. If you want to tan your face, purchase a face tan lotion instead. This would not suit the delicate skin of your face.

Cheers!
Chelsea W.
Purvis, MS
I love this product so much!! It feels so good on the skin and it’s non oily, it makes my skin tan evenly and gives me a nice dark natural cover. I love it and will keep buying it and recommending it
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
I work at a tanning salon, which means I've gotten to try many different types of lotions. I like to alternate between a "tingle" lotion and a regular bronzer to have some variety in my tanning schedule. This is one of my top picks for tingle lotions. It smells fruity, but the smell afterwards was a little less desirable which isn't a turn off for me. The lotion formula isn't too thin so I feel moisturized afterwards! Because it's a tingle, I start feeling hot about three minutes into my tanning session. It is strong! But as someone who enjoys that, it's a perfect fit. I bought mine from a tanning salon, as everyone should. It's a bit pricey, so ask about opportunities for sales or trade in's to see if you can save a couple of bucks! Just remember to use a tingle at your own pace, and not to use it if you have sensitive or fair skin!
Ally S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This tanning lotion really does add a nice dark  color to your skin and it does it quick. Love the intense tingle and heat sensations. NOT FOR BEGINNERS! You notice results after your first tan with it even. However I seriously doubt the ingredients added into this lotion are good for your skin. Also the lotion has a nice subtle but enjoyable scent to it when you first put it on, after the tanning session however it does not smell as pleasant. Which are the reason it gets a four star instead of five. Another plus is that it is a higher "quality" Tanner so no orange colors or undertones are produced during your tanning session ;)
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite tanning lotion ever!! I was never a fan of tingle lotion until I tried this one and I've never went back! I have tanning at my apartment and every time I get out the girls at the front desk are like "Omgsh you are already so tan" it makes you so dark and very quickly too. I love the feeling of the tingle but if you aren't used to it you might want to start out with something not as strong!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I'm personally not a fan of tingle bronzers. It's a good price for what you are getting but I stopped using it after the first time because it was harsh on my sensitive skin. I would only recommend if you enjoy tingle bronzers, if so you will definitely love this. I work at a tanning salon and find this is all clients goto when it comes to tingle bronzer. It is all about personal preference and this just wasn't someting for me. I do notice it gets clients very dark quickly but it just wasn't for me!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
This tingle/bronzer lotion is wonderful. I have went through and bought 3 bottles of this. I bought at my local tanning salon. It does have a nice scent, I can't put my finger on it though as to what it is. I have gotten WONDERFUL results from this lotion!
Drew S.
This is hands down my favorite indoor tanning lotion. I LOVE the intense burn it gives you; I highly recommend waiting until you have a nice tan before using this product. When I thought I reached my peak, this lotion always gets me even darker. I use the older version, I feel its more effective than the new one. HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you like tinglers.
Alyssa F.
My favorite tingle lotion!! This lotion gives you enough tingle power without being over bearing. It smells incredible before and after getting in the tanning bed. Love how reasonably priced this lotion is too. Would definitely recommend to all the tingle lovers out there!!
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
What's special about a sizzle tanning lotion? I know it opens up your pores and makes u darker faster? Can you tell me your experience. In detail please. Lol I'm so interested in trying!