Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerDesigner Skin
Black Ultimate 20X Bronzing Body Silk 135-ounce Tanning Lotion

Designer Skin Black Ultimate 20X Bronzing Body Silk 13.5-ounce Tanning Lotion

by Designer Skin

Get your summer glow with the Black 20X tanning lotion, with a revolutionary mega-silicone emulsion to promote soft, smooth skin. The formula provides a dark, even tanning color, leaving behind a radiant glow for beautiful summer skin. Revolutionary mega silicone emulsion helps provide maximum hydration and promotes smooth, sinfully soft skin Utilizes 3X Mega Melamax optimizing complex for sensational, dark tanning color, while 2X Opti-Glow blend delivers a vibrant, radiant glow SunStay technology and Fade Defying properties help maintain and prolong the life and beauty of your color while Activated Amino Acids (AAA) promote optimal bronze color Fragrance: Refreshing Citrus Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Body Skin type: All Active ingredients: Water, seed oil, glycerin Other ingredients: Cetyl alcohol, fragrance We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Designer Skin Black Ultimate 20X Bronzing Body Silk 13.5-ounce Tanning Lotion!
Is no one going to question the fact that the picture is of Scotch tape?????
Is no one going to question the fact that the picture is of Scotch tape?????
Irving, TX
Good for home if you have any projects to do and you need it at home for something
Madera, CA
I know.....I know.... tanning is bad for my skin. But the times I do for events i use this. Goes on smooth and silky

Looking for your answer?