BY DESIGNER SKIN

Wendy C.
By Princesa (03/10/2009 1:38:52 pm):
I love the scent of this! Its yummy fruity (Tahitian Mango is the official scent name) lol A great lotion for the warmer months and the cooling is subtle & nice,no ato and its moisturizing.I got a great color boost from this and I'm happy I got a bottle!

4/5 stars

Emily-June P.
I am very pale, but this stuff has completely helped me tan! I usually have trouble getting any color but this has helped me tremendously!
Andréa M.
Soledade, Paraíba
Que coisa linda...me apaixonei....super colorido, moderno e elegante e jovem....tudo que uma mulher moderna precisa