BY DESIGNER SKIN

Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
My review from iamtan11/09/2012
Not a bad facial lotion but not one of my favorites. Over the years of using it off and on I don't think it did too much for my color.
No Breakouts from this lotion.

2/5 stars
For someone who burns easily and might need the UVB protection this would be nice for them to try.

**This lotion was discontinued but if you look hard enough you can still find it.

Nikki T.
Prince George, VA
This product was not bad but I had to use it sparingly as it caused some breakouts if I applied too much. Also I tried the "non bronzing" version and liked it a bit better because I felt like I could wipe it off immediately after tanning.
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
I used to use this product and it broke my face out pretty bad. It didn't seem to let my skin breathe.
melissa E.
Es un buen producto, bastante bein ami en lo personal me gusta demsiado espero que si ben es reseña puedan adquirilo es muy bueno