BY DESIGNER SKIN

Type Bronzer Level Breakthrough What is better than bronze Quite simply. Gold. as in 14 Karat GoldTM. Experience extravagantly-rich, dark color as this ultra advanced 14 bronzing formula breaks through your tanning plateau into the next realm of surreal golden splendor. Advanced technology in both tanning and skincare parlayed into one extraordinary formula. Finally. an advanced bronzer worth its weight in gold see more...

Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
My review from Iamtan wich would have been from 2007 I'd say..maybe 2008

*Scent was called Exotic Fig-To me it smelled like pineapples

*Minimal ato

*Good color boost

I think me and my husband went thru 2bottles of this? lol I remember at the salon a lot of ppls bottles had went bad kinda fast wich in the end we stopped carrying it.

3.5/5 stars
Sarah M.
Ravenna, OH
Not my favorite designer skin but gives great color! Be careful with this bottle because it contains a bronzing additive and can lead to streaking if not applied properly.
Kinsey K.
Though I felt like I got good color, the smell is pretty overpowering. As my friend said, I smelled like I came "straight out of the drier". Better than after-tan smell, but I personally did not like it.