BY DESIGNER WHEY

Designer Whey Chocolate Protein Powder: 100 good-for-you calories Added calcium and B vitamins No MSG No gluten No soy protein No creatine or casein No fillers see more...

Kristie k.
Niantic , CT
I enjoy the taste and it's affordable. Not the best on the market, but I have purchased several times and will again.
Maureen N.
Hamilton, Ontario
Great tasting protein power. It's a great boost to my day. I will drink this in the morning and afternoon to help me keep active. Gives me tons of energy for the day. I'm satisfied by this product. I recommend this to others.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Great taste, no aftertaste and not too sweet! I like to blend a scoop with some chia, a banana, almond/coconut milk, and ice. The banana adds the perfect touch of sweetness to make it very satisfying, if you have a sweet tooth. The Chi helps keep me fuller longer, too. All in all, great protein for the price and it is a staple in my life!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a good shake to drink in the morning for breakfast or any meal...it's a great meal replacement. Keeps you full for several hours. It tastes great, too!
Alaina D.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the quality and taste of the Designer brand Protein. They use stevia as their sweetener for most of their proteins so that is a definite positive ( I don't like sucralose or other artificial sweeteners) Great brand! I love it for baking!
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI
This is hands down my favorite protein powder. The taste is AMAZING. There are no artificial flavors or sweeteners which is super important to me. I would recommend this product to anyone.
christina m.
Ventura, CA
Tried this protein when I first started trying to get into shape. Wasn't bad have not bought it again because I found another product with more flavor and in a bigger size. Would definitely buy again if my other product was not available.
Ruby Q.
APO, AE
I believe that this is the best Whey protein I have tried so far! I love the taste and it is not grainy at all. I am going to stick to this for now. I would like to receive samples of other Whey Protein brands in some of my future subscription boxes. I like that you can actually TASTE the flavor, unlike several other flavored WP :)
Cristina  N.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a decent protein powder. Not in love with the taste but it's decent. I've added peanut butter powder to it and that was pretty tasty. There's all sorts of different combos that work well in a shaker bottle.
Isamar B.
Watsonville, CA
I honestly did not enjoy the taste. I returned it because of it. I've found other proteins that I enjoy