BY DESIGNER WHEY

Designer Whey Chocolate Protein Powder: 100 good-for-you calories Added calcium and B vitamins No MSG No gluten No soy protein No creatine or casein No fillers see more...

Isamar B.
Watsonville, CA
I honestly did not enjoy the taste. I returned it because of it. I've found other proteins that I enjoy
Ruby Q.
APO, AE
I believe that this is the best Whey protein I have tried so far! I love the taste and it is not grainy at all. I am going to stick to this for now. I would like to receive samples of other Whey Protein brands in some of my future subscription boxes. I like that you can actually TASTE the flavor, unlike several other flavored WP :)
Maureen N.
Hamilton, Ontario
Great tasting protein power. It's a great boost to my day. I will drink this in the morning and afternoon to help me keep active. Gives me tons of energy for the day. I'm satisfied by this product. I recommend this to others.