BY DESIGNER WHEY

Designer Whey Chocolate Protein Powder: 100 good-for-you calories Added calcium and B vitamins No MSG No gluten No soy protein No creatine or casein No fillers see more...

Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
This has higher ratings than the vanilla flavor but I think they are both equally good. I like the vanilla because it can be added in more, like milks, smoothies, mixed with greens powders. The chocolate is good with milks or peanut butter smoothies!
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
The taste is very good. Not chalky or funny tasting like some powders can be. It mixed with w/ liquid in a blender bottle too. Wish it had a little more protein in it compared to others that have 25+ grams
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I really liked this protein. I have tried the chocolate and vanilla and they were perfect to add to smoothies or breakfast shakes. I do wish this had more to it and benefits like some of the others do. But I do feel this is a great starter protein.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Great taste, no aftertaste and not too sweet! I like to blend a scoop with some chia, a banana, almond/coconut milk, and ice. The banana adds the perfect touch of sweetness to make it very satisfying, if you have a sweet tooth. The Chi helps keep me fuller longer, too. All in all, great protein for the price and it is a staple in my life!
Cristina  N.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a decent protein powder. Not in love with the taste but it's decent. I've added peanut butter powder to it and that was pretty tasty. There's all sorts of different combos that work well in a shaker bottle.
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI
This is hands down my favorite protein powder. The taste is AMAZING. There are no artificial flavors or sweeteners which is super important to me. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Alaina D.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the quality and taste of the Designer brand Protein. They use stevia as their sweetener for most of their proteins so that is a definite positive ( I don't like sucralose or other artificial sweeteners) Great brand! I love it for baking!
christina m.
Ventura, CA
Tried this protein when I first started trying to get into shape. Wasn't bad have not bought it again because I found another product with more flavor and in a bigger size. Would definitely buy again if my other product was not available.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a good shake to drink in the morning for breakfast or any meal...it's a great meal replacement. Keeps you full for several hours. It tastes great, too!
Kristie k.
Niantic , CT
I enjoy the taste and it's affordable. Not the best on the market, but I have purchased several times and will again.