BY DESIGNER

Utz White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn, .75 oz see more...

Lareisha G.
Hopewell, VA
I don’t have this particular color but I have several cases from Kate Spade and I love the slickness of the case, the beautiful bright and detailed cases. I purchased this product from my cellular company and also the Kate Spade in my local area.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Ok protection for your phone. You're paying for the brand and design not the functionality. If you MUST have the brand then it's worth it to you. But if you don't want to break your phone you should get a real case.
Tiff A.
I love white cheddar popcorn. It's my favorite flavor of popcorn and because of that I am very picky about how I want my white cheddar popcorn to taste. This brand is a lot less expensive than the other brands in the grocery store. And so if you're like me you might find yourself thinking about trying this brand out. Especially since they do a really good job with some of their other flavors. However, this popcorn is light on the white cheddar and heavy on the salt, which I am not a fan of. If you truly enjoy the white cheddar flavor forgo this one and don't let the bargain price draw you in. It's not worth it. I give it two stars not because it tastes bad. It just doesn't taste like white cheddar.
Avery J.
Rome, NY
I loved when I had this case on my old phone! It was a gift to me, and I cherished it. I is so cute, and surprisingly protective!
Mandy S.
Dixon, IL
Very cute case. Quality is good! Always get people asking where I got this case! Money well spent!
Paola G.
I love Kate Spade cover, they are so chic and have a great price. I got mine at Marshall's.