Designer Imposters Rock It! Fragrance Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by Danielle P.Designer Imposters Rock It! Fragrance Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by Elda G.Designer Imposters Rock It! Fragrance Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by Kaylah H.

BY GENERIC

Designer Imposters Rock It! Fragrance Deodorant Body Spray: A fruity, floral gourmand fragrance Notes of mandarin, honeysuckle, sandalwood and vanilla see more...

Buy on Kmart
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
Superr buen productoo riquisimoo aroma. Me ha encantadoo muchooo muy recommendablee
Amanda M.
The smell is fantastic! Exactly like the real deal... soooo cheap and I love the spray much more than the perfume. The size is very generous and lasts all day long! I purchased mine at Target for around $3 and I absolutely love it!!
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
When I first sprayed this in store, I thought that I may could come to like it. However once I got it home, I found that I was wrong. It smells powdery and not at all like Viva la Juicy.
Nicole c.
Smells so good. I don't think it smells like juicy, but a different wonderful alluring smell all together.
Gabrielle E.
Alpine, TX
I love the original (Juicy Couture) scent this is modeled after and I can say this knock-off is just about spot-on. It's a fantastic value if you want the fragrance without the price of the real thing. Cheap enough, I can treat myself any time and not have to save it just for special occasions. Long-lasting scent, too.
Kaylah H.
I love the scent because it's subtle and can be used anywhere. I find that it lasts for a really long time. I don't use it everyday because I have others that I use. But this is definitely in rotation.
Tishana  T.
Coral spring, FL
I got this at my local Walmart and smelled just like candy to the point where I loved it