BY DESIGNER IMPOSTERS

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Designer Imposters Primo Spray Cologne, 1.8 oz: Top notes: orange blossom, peach, apricot Mid notes: ylang-ylang, Tuberose, gardenia, jasmine Base notes: sandal, patchouli, vanilla see more...

Review (1)
Renee W.
I am surprised that you can still buy this. I remember it from when I was a child. I personally think I stinks and I always have thought that. I don't like the scent and the aerosol can that it comes in chokes me when I spray it. Nope not for me.