Designer Imposters Ink'd Fragrance Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by Linda C.Designer Imposters Ink'd Fragrance Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by tymesha w.Designer Imposters Ink'd Fragrance Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by Megan D.See all 4 photos

BY GENERIC

Designer Imposters Ink'd Fragrance Deodorant Body Spray: Scents of vibrant fruits and passionate florals Brings out confidence and individuality see more...

• Do you think it smells like the fragr...Lasts a short period of time, ... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Walmart*
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Alpine, TX
This is my least favorite of the DI body sprays, as far as fragrance goes, but it's still a great value and high-quality. I have never tried the original scent that it's meant to copy, but I do get compliments when I wear it. So I would recommend it, based on my good experiences with other fragrances in this brand and style.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this scents! It is so delicious, everybody always ask me about it, and they don't believe me when I say that this only cost 3$ at Walmart.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Statesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price you can't beat it. I got mine at dollar general and I use it at least 4-5 times a week... it's only like $3 and it smells amazing. It exceeded my expectations!!!! You won't regret trying it!
Sierra Q.
Sierra Q.
Mobile , AL
I'm not really into scents as far as celebrities but I just simply bought it because of the smell and it was cheap. It also claims to be a deodorant spray which is awesome in the summer. Love the scent it's light and not too abrasive. Definitely worth the $4
Dover, FL
I LOVE Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier, and this Designer Imposters Ink'd fragrance is REALLY CLOSE to the original fragrance!
I would recommend to anyone who is on a small budget to try this knockoff fragrance, because it smells absolutely wonderful (at least to me)!
Dover, FL
Do you think it smells like the fragrance that it imitates?