Designer Desktop Essentials Paper Clips 9/Pkg-Bowtie uploaded by Jessica R.

BY AMERICAN CRAFTS

American Crafts-Designer Desktop Essentials Paper Clips: Bowtie. Use shaped paper clips as an embellishment or to fasten papers. Ideal for adding a unique look to projects! This package contains nine metal paper clips on one 4-1/2x3 inch backing sheet. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm- do not mouth or chew. Imported. This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee. see more...

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
These are so cute! This would be part of a great gift for someone who loves stationary or who is redoing their office space. Kate pads also makes some adorable products.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These bow tie paper clips are super adorable! They look so cute in my planner, and they're very versatile and can be used for a wide range of things - I keep them around my house and in my office, and I get a ton of compliments! I found these at Hobby Lobby, and I believe they sell them at Target as well. Super adorable!
Jessica R.
New London, OH
Not the product I purchased but!! Check it this watercolor palette is totally amazing!! So frigging cute and easy to bring along camping!!