Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW)

What are the best running shoes out there right now for women?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Do they have good prices ?
Start your review of Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW) !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...get free 10off gift certificate with no tricks looveee it has a great clearance section 2?in reviews
I have found a couple pairs of shoes here for fancy occasions for a good price, and you can always find something on the clearance racks in reviews
DSW has the best prices for designer shoes and always has coupons like $10 off which makes being a part of their rewards program a plus.in reviews
While it can be hard to find something in their clearance section, when you do it is amazing because the clearance prices are so low! in reviews
I would prefer to buy the designer shoes that they sell at other stores for a more discounted price (TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc).in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 4
1,621 reviews
Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW)  uploaded by Kellen H.
I love buying my shoes from here! Great prices, a very big selection, always have my size, and the latest styles! I love shopping for my family and me here! I definitely will keep going back and I recommend it for all!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW)  uploaded by Krystal B.
I absolutely love shopping here! They have such a big selection of shoes, accessories & also great customer service! There's always shoes for every special occasion, summer all the way to active wear. There's all different sorts of price ranges to fit your budget & shoes for men, women & kids! Definitely go give this store a try if you haven't, plus always sales and clearance!! Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW)
Terri M.
Worcester, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW)  uploaded by Terri M.
As a shoe junkie, I spend a lot of money here. They have tons of styles in store and online. The rewards program and offers when you sign up for it are pretty great too. 4x points days, annual perks, free shipping!! Stores have stuff everywhere, I wish they would sort by brand so it wasnt so mazelike looking for something, but its a 1st world problem :)
Kailey R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW)  uploaded by Kailey R.
Love dsw. Such a great place to buy affordable design shoes and so many to choose from. It’s my go to
Hannah F.
Barrington, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW)  uploaded by Hannah F.
GUYS! Can we please talk about how gorgeous these converse are!? They just arrived today and I'm in love!! I am a HUGE shoe fanatic & Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW) always has an amazing wide selection of converse for to me to choose from! This store is always one of my go to's for shoes. I could literally spend hours in that store and they're always having great deals! They are pricey due to them carrying a lot of designer shoe brands, but also carry a wide range of different brand names! If you're looking for amazing new shoes, definitely check out DSW! #fashionista
Rebecca S.
Birmingham, AL
Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW)  uploaded by Rebecca S.
DSW has the best deals on designer shoes. They also have a great rewards program so you can get your favorite designers for a steal!
Cassandra L.
Manvel, TX
I love that I can always find nice quality shoes at a great price in DSW. I especially love going during end of season clearance for even better deals. When I shop I usually have a double stroller with my kids and enjoy that their aisles are wide enough that we can comfortable do what we are there to do!
Anna G.
Georgetown, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW)  uploaded by Anna G.
I love shopping at DSW for shoes. They have so many different styles that won’t break the bank and their rewards program gets you a free bag or $10 off your purchase every year. I will continue to shop here!
Brandy D.
Newark, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Not my favorite place to shop for shoes. I actually have become quite fond of buying shoes online as I've found I can get such great deals online. DSW claims to have designer shoes for less and I'm a bargain hunter for sure. This place just doesn't seem like that much of a bargain to me. Idk. Ive found things here yes. They do have nice purses that why I give it 4 starts instead of 3.
Helga  Z.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I can remember my parents bringing me here as a kid and being amazed at the sheer quantity of shoes to choose from. I have never walked into this store without finding at least one pair of shoes to purchase! They have shoes for everyone, and all styles. Running shoes, sandals, boots, and heels.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wynter B.
il y a 2 ans
adidas Originals SUPERSTAR Trainers white Why do they always fall apart especially when I buy them from here ?
Tatuli K. il y a 2 ans
Mine stand for a long time 🤔🤔🤔 lets follow each other to share reviews and ideas 🙏🙏