BY DESIGN SHOE WAREHOUSE (DSW) #3 in Shoe Stores

Design Shoe Warehouse (DSW)
  • "This is my favorite store not only then already discounted shoes but join with your email and once you accumulate points get free 10off gift certificate with no tricks looveee it has a great clearance section 2?" in 97 reviews
  • "I have found a couple pairs of shoes here for fancy occasions for a good price, and you can always find something on the clearance racks " in 90 reviews
  • "While it can be hard to find something in their clearance section, when you do it is amazing because the clearance prices are so low! " in 43 reviews
  • "DSW has the best prices for designer shoes and always has coupons like $10 off which makes being a part of their rewards program a plus." in 43 reviews
  • "I would prefer to buy the designer shoes that they sell at other stores for a more discounted price (TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc)." in 36 reviews
Aby L.
Oregon
DSW shoes is a store I enjoy because it has a pretty good variety of shoe options with lots of brands (Steve Madden, Birkenstock, Converse, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce Vita, etc). I can always find a pair of shoes I like there. In fact, I usually find a lot of shoes I like there! They really do have a great variety of really cute shoes! I like that the shoes are clearly visible on the shelves and it is easy to find your size and try them on. DSW also has cute accessories and a pretty good sale section! My only complaint would be the price point. When I hear Designer Shoe Warehouse, I think discounts! DSW does advertise discounted prices as well, but these discounts really are not big discounts. Most shoes are the same price as if you bought them at any other retailer, and if there is a discount it is minimal, usually at only $5-$10. Overall, I really like DSW and will definitely continue to shop here for shoes! I highly recommend DSW for there variety of styles of shoes, but I wouldn’t shop here if you are looking for a big discount.
member-2ac41
If you enjoy shopping online to save time, good luck for you with DSW when they send you the correct order. Otherwise, it is a nightmare! not exaggerating! I am their member several years, but this is the first time I ordered online with 15 pairs of shoes. four of them didn't arrive since they sent the wrong items. I brought them to the store with the hope that they would process faster. I was wrong. 45 minutes to figure out my order and the wrong order. Here is the result. 2 out of 4 were out of stock: they would refund these two. They promised to give me free 2 pairs of shoes that they didn't send to me, but in turn, I had to go home and order them (the shoes that they promise free) again online, using my credit card. THEY LIE. I didn't get free shoes, instead they compensated me $5 certificate. they kept the amount I paid before but they were unable to send me the in stock shoes, so I had to do the transaction again and they didn't charge me twice. I paid for two pairs that they promised free and I was punished by doing the purchase again!
With $5 I don't think it could buy my trust to them. they just added on my uncomfortable and inconvenient experience I suffered. they got more than $5 when I ordered 15 pairs of shoes. I don't know why they treat their customers like that. I wrote a complain in their feedback but it is still silent!
My bottom line is that good luck for those who order DSW shoes online and get the correct items!
Leah G.
I bought this cute black pointed Vince Camuto shoes in DSW. Love it so much as it is comfortable with my feet and I can usually wear it with casual and semi formal clothes. I really love this store because it has a wide selection of great quality footwear plus the fact that my size is mostly available which is size 6 or size 5.5 in women. husband doesn’t have to wait very long on me since I’ve always found exactly that appeals to my taste and like.
Elizabeth H.
St. Louis Park
I have been to DSW numerous times and have continued to be impressed. First off, they have great products and a lot of variety. I would say they are definitely more geared towards women, but that works for me! I have bought many shoes and boots here, most of them at a discounted price. They have a GREAT clearance section!!
I have returned or had issues with products twice but they have always redeemed themselves. I bought a purse through them. It was supposed to be at a discounted price, but they failed to give me that price, and I didn't notice til after taking off the tag. I also had gotten leather boots there and only 2 months after getting them did they begin to break. I went to get money back on my purse and return the boots. The purse I was able to easily get my money back even though I took the tag off, and they took back the boots and gave me store credit which I was happy with.

I feel very happy with their customer service and their product quality and will continue to go there.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am always satisfied when I shop at DSW,... Their displays are organized and it’s easy to find what you’re looking for. If for any reason you’re having trouble, just grab an employee. They’re always super helpful. I’ve had DSW employees drop whatever they were doing to help me hunt down my perfect shoes. Oh, and their clearance section is fantastic!!!!! The coupons and rewards they send out still work on clearance shoes, so I’ve gotten amazing brand new shoes and boots for less than $10! So many people complain about how expensive DSW is, but it’s really wonderful if you know how to shop here...

Quality products, amazing selection, and really awesome gifts with purchase and coupons on a regular basis... Can you really ask for more from a shoe retailer? Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention, their online customer service is out of this world! I never shop anywhere else for shoes!
C G.
Give me all of the shoes now, please. DSW has an excellent selection of shoes for all occasions. I’ve purchased everything from running shoes to sandals and heels for special events. I just found a gorgeous pair of heels there that I’m going to be wearing to a summer wedding!
Kyndall W.
Richmond, VA
I used to love DSW and I still go to browse but not as huge of a fan as I was. I feel like they are starting to stick to one style or market. I like more alternative clothing and DSW is seeming to become more basic. That being said, their sale section is awesome! Each item is a different "color" or discount, so it's fun to see the cost disappear 😊
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Majority of my shoes are from DSW. If you know me you know my love for shoes! DSW has tons of styles to choose from and are extremely affordable! Sign up for their rewards program and the experience will be even more rewardable! I go to DSW all the time and would highly recommend them to anyone!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
DSW is my go to for shoes. They have a really large sales section I always run to first. I like the layout of the store much better than other shoe stores, because the aisles are short and the shoes are displayed. It helps to know you’re not missing anything. They also sell great tights and other accessories like jewelry, bags, and phone accessories. I love their reward system too, I always have a coupon.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
A lot of great brands are available here, a lot of variety. I always find shoes I like and exactly what I want here. But everything always seems to be a bit more pricey here, even their deals and sales arent really deals you can still find the same shoe for a lower price somewhere else.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is it neat or messy?
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Is it worth buying shoes from here?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
How often do you visit DSW?
Kate S.
Highland Mills, NY
Going school shopping where should I buy shoes dsw, famous shoe wear or the foorlocker. Which store has the best selection for the best prices?
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
Ankle boots or knee high boots?