BY MATRIX

Matrix Design Pulse Rock N' Hold Hard Hold Gel is a hard hold gel that creates strong shapes and rigid texture. This firm hold gel leaves no residue and is super easy to wash out. Get a solid style with popping shine. Matrix Design Pulse Rock N Hold will not flake or leave you feeling disappointed! Get a structured look with Matrix Design Pulse Rock N Hold. see more...

Fifi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My family and I use this and we love it! For the price it's worth it and there's no flakes! After one use it has become a part of us and hasn't disappointed. Definitely recommend those that love to style their hair with no hassle.
Lindsey D.
Holiday, FL
I have used this gel on my son's hair. It holds the style but loses strength midway through the day. It is good for people with fine to medium texture hair.
Drew C.
Held my hair in place great. Was very impressed and I would buy it again. Also a little goes a long ways so it lasts quite awhile!
Laura N.
Metairie, LA
This product is amazing when used either on wet hair or dry. I use it on damp hair then blow into place. I have also used it to "spike" my hair on occasion. You get enough hold without being all hard in certain places. The smell is very pleasant and it doesn't leave any "flakes" behind. The bottle size will last you a good while since a little product goes a long ways. I highly recommend this to everyone who looking for a long lasting hold.
Anita C.
Renovo, Pa
Pulse Rock holds very well! I use it for my wet curl look bc I have wavy thick hair. It holds threw out the day. The smell is decent. I would like something more girly but I know it's mutual. It doesn't leave a tacky residue or feel awful in my hands like many other products I've used. Id recommend this to others!
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I had my pixi cut I used this stuff alot. I now use it on my boyfriend but I noticed that it flakes once it gets hard and I don't like that. Made me look like I have dandruff. But it holds all day and that is really nice. My boyfriend uses it now to keep his hair in regs since he is in the military.
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my dads favorite gel and I'm a cosmetologist and get it for a decent price and when I didn't get it for him fast enough he bought it on eBay for 3x what I pay...
Loricia K.
Alto, GA
Works great, I love Matrix products. It definitely holds!! This is ideal for styling men's short cuts, but can for sure be used on women if you need to slick back a sleek pony for instance.
Tresha K.
Amazing hold and smell! Isn't really sticky on the hands and a little goes a long ways! Fair priced as well!
Stacey K.
Poplar Grove, IL
I my 5 yr old get Great hold with this stuff on his fauxhawk. And it does wonders on my curls as well